(New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

(New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Hello All as we are coming very close to the holidays and in the spirit of the holidays. I will discount all items by 15%. So whatever item you see take 15% off and that will be your price.
    Prices do not include shipping

2007 Red Sox David Ortiz (World Series Season) Autographed & Inscribed Game Used - Game Used Bat - Steiner LOA & MLB Auth - $499
    2006 Yankees Alex Rodriguez Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $200
    1986 Yankees Dave Righetti Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $125
    1997 Yankees Bernie Williams Game Used Road Pants Steiner LOA $150
    Yankees / Tigers 2006 ALDS Playoffs Game Used Second Base MLB - Authenticated / Steiner LOA $250

80's Yankees Willie Randolph (Rare small bat) Game Used Bat $250
    Yankees Luis Garcia (Spring Training) Game Used Bat $55
    Yankees Joe Oliver Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $125
    Yankees Tony Womack Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $100
    Yankees Mel Hall Game Used Bat GUD LOA $50
    Yankees Robin Ventura (Autographed & Inscribed “Game Used”) Game Used Bat Steiner LOA $150
    Blue Jays Jesse Barfield Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
    Oakland A’s Miguel Tejada (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
    Cincinnati Reds Aaron Boone (Rookie era) Game Used Bat $150 (cracked repaired)
    80's Padres Garry Templeton Game Used Bat GUD LOA $95
    1990 Blue Jays George Bell Game Used Bat GUD LOA $100
    1978 Yankees Dennis Sherril Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA - $450 SOLD
    1992 Yankees Roberto Kelly Road Game Used Jersey Steiner LOA $200

2006 Yankees Bubba Crosby Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $100
    2005 Yankees Paul Quantrill Game Used Home Jersey Steiner LOA $200
    1992 Yankees Andy Stankiewicz (Rookie) Game Used Home Jersey Steiner $150
    2004 Braves Rafael Furcal BP Game Used Jersey - Braves LOA & MLB Auth $100 SOLD
    2005 Nationals Jose Guillen (Auto'd & Inscribed Game Used) Game Used Batting Gloves Elite Coa $50
    2006/7 Mets Drew Butera Minor League Game Used Batting Helmet (current catcher for the Twins) $100
    2009 WBC Team Canada Autographed Baseball 14 Auto's - Most notable names Justin Mourneau, Russel Martin,, Brett Lawrie (current Rookie Star for the Blue Jays) Price Reduced
    $100 including shipping
    Rawlings
    Autographed bat of mixed players (Most notable pre rookie Josh Hamilton) Orlando Cepeda, Sid fernandez and a few others $60
  • Robert Sanders
    • Nov 2005

Re: (New Thread) Game Used Jerseys, Bats and more for sale!!

Contact details?

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Robert sorry suave1477@yahoo.com

Comment

• TFig27
        • Oct 2006

It looks like you sold most of these items already?

sigpic
        TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
        A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
        J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Comment

• rdeversole
          • Dec 2009

Wow. Now THAT is some bad feedback!
          - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
          Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• suave1477
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

WOW is right TFIG you are a real piece of work man.

Did you post the other account which has a 100%

No of course not why would you do that?

TFIG I understand you have nothing better to do with your time. Please keep bringing it your obviously bored.

Comment

• jbean023
              • Nov 2011

Is that this seller on Ebay? I was interested in a couple items but that's scary.

Comment

• suave1477
                Banned
                • Jan 2006

jbean I agree im a poor seller and I am looking to rob everyone. So I suggest you and everyone should not buy from me.

Since TFIG has his own agenda and wants to try as hard as he can to throw mud on my name so be it. I have nothing to hide and there have been numerous sales I have made through this forum where people have all recieved there item.

If you want to persecute from one small human beings opinion. Please do so. I am still going to wake up tomorrow morning.

I do apologize to anyone who takes offense to this as I am not trying to be harsh but it gets tiring when people have nothing to do better with there time and you have to always try to prove yourself on here like this is judge and jury!!

I know many members on here who will vouch for me who bought things from me so honestly im not really worried!!

jbeans if there is something you are interested you can feel confident I will work with you and you will get it. If you choose to follow in the path of TFIG that is your choice.

Comment

• slab0meat
                  • May 2010

What exactly does "did you post the other account which has a 100%" mean? You use two eBay accounts, and one has terrible feedback..

I'm just asking, as I'm genuinely curious.

I bought one item from suave1477 before. I got a little worried after PayPal'ing the money and didn't get any response for several days, maybe a week. When I finally emailed to ask for the tracking number, the jersey showed up either that night or the next day, I forget. Bottom line, I got the jersey I paid for, just not as quickly as I would have expected. No big deal, though the lack of response to emails throughout the process (some were returned immediately, some took over a day, some never) admittedly had me worried.

Comment

• ferro39
                    • Sep 2008

as an unbiased 3rd party (i dont know you or tfig from a hole in the wall), it's great that your previous account had great feedback, but do you have any explanation for what's been going on recently?

you have 9 consecutive negative feedbacks--all of which because you allegedly never sent the items out. in fact, 12 of your last 15 transactions, where you have received feedback, have been negative

as far as i know, you might be a great guy in real life, and i dont doubt that you might have hundreds if not thousands of + deals under your belt, but you have to admit that your recent track record is pretty damning.

im interested in a couple of items, but wouldnt possibly feel comfortable in dealing through the mail with you. if you ever find yourself in nassau, maybe we can make something work.

Comment

• suave1477
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2006

I had another account which had close to I believe 1500 positive feedbacks, I started using this account for personal reasons.

As far as returning emails sometimes I do respond right away and some times it takes me a while because things come up or for work (my 9 to 5) reasons things come up and I dont have access to the email.

In the end you will always get your item, sometimes I cannot lie it may take me a little longer than I expect, because of work or even most recent events with Hurricaine Sandy I had a few priorities I had to tend too with family.

Comment

• suave1477
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ferro39
                        as an unbiased 3rd party (i dont know you or tfig from a hole in the wall), it's great that your previous account had great feedback, but do you have any explanation for what's been going on recently?

you have 9 consecutive negative feedbacks--all of which because you allegedly never sent the items out. in fact, 12 of your last 15 transactions, where you have received feedback, have been negative

as far as i know, you might be a great guy in real life, and i dont doubt that you might have hundreds if not thousands of + deals under your belt, but you have to admit that your recent track record is pretty damning.

im interested in a couple of items, but wouldnt possibly feel comfortable in dealing through the mail with you. if you ever find yourself in nassau, maybe we can make something work.
                        Ferro interesting I would prefer to deal in person, hey it makes it easier on me then shipping lol

If I find myself in Nassau??, im there every other day lol

But if you feel meeting with me in person is going to make you feel more comfortable, um ok. It really makes no big deal to me I have met several members here in person. I have even sold items to people on ebay and hand delivered it to them just based on the simple fact they were scared of items being lost in the mail.

I dont know you from a hole in the wall either maybe you might try to rob me of my stuff. If your interested in purchasing something which my items have been listed for almost 3 months now, why havent you contacted me before this thread????

Comment

• ironmanfan
                          • Sep 2005

OK, I'm confused...Suave1477 is the eBay account holder "usstuff4sale" you or someone who fraudently is trying to sell your items?

If indeed you have another eBay account that is unblemished, I think most buyers would still have concerns purchasing from you if this information is true (11 negatives in less than two months?).

Comment

• suave1477
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2006

Ironman no I am selling my own items nothing is fraudelent. And they have every right to be concerend I am not disagreeing with that fact.
                            And whats great about this country is "free will" you are more than welcome to buy or not to buy from me.

But the whole point of that being brought up is because of an immature individual on this site decided to bring it up because of a personal situation between me and him.

So he is probably sitting back now reading all of this and I am sure he is happy with what he has accomplished.

As I said it before and say again, everyone believes on this site they are judge and jury.
                            For people who know me know I am very trust worthy and will always have there back. For people who dont, it is your choice to take the chance to get to know me.

But I am not going to sit here every time and beg for eveyones forgiveness because someone like TFIG is looking for attention.

Comment

• jppopma
                              • Mar 2006

I'm confused at how you can say you are trustworthy, yet not even attempt to defend the basis of the negative feedbacks. Many buyer do not like to be jerked around and miss out on other auctions while their money is tied with you.

I thought the same thing as Ironman at first and questioned the validity of the post, but it is pretty unfortunate that you have such little care to the concerns. Your messages are coming across like, yeah...I screwed those people over, but it's your choice to deal with me or not.

It actually has everything to do with being judge and jury, for each buyer is their own judge and jury in deciding what to buy or not buy.

Finally, while I can only offer my observations from this post...one of the best part of this forum is collectors being able to warn others of jerseys and sellers that just don't seem right.

Comment

Working...