Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Stolen phillies Collection Please Read

Everyone I am out of town but when my wife came home she noticed someone had broken into the back of the house and ransacked my collection.

I do not know everything that is missing as of yet but I do know the following are gone from pictures she sent.

73 Greg Luzinski Home signed jersey
    67 Andy Seminick Road jersey ( The size tag is faded very noticable )
    69 Ron Stone home jersey
    06 Aaron Rowand St pattys day uniform.
    11 Road Roy Oswalt jersey
    52 Maje Mcdonnell Home jersey ( no number on back )
    Carlos Ruiz chest protector signed on front.
    Andy Seminick eugene emeralds hat

Will add to the list when I get back in town. Please if anyone sees any of these items pop up let me know asap.

Re: Stolen phillies Collection Please Read

That just sucks on every level and sorry to hear. I'll keep my eyes open locally on Philly Craigslist and let you know if I see anything.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

Quote Originally Posted by tharuier View Post
    Everyone I am out of town but when my wife came home she noticed someone had broken into the back of the house and ransacked my collection.

I do not know everything that is missing as of yet but I do know the following are gone from pictures she sent.

73 Greg Luzinski Home signed jersey
    67 Andy Seminick Road jersey ( The size tag is faded very noticable )
    69 Ron Stone home jersey
    06 Aaron Rowand St pattys day uniform.
    11 Road Roy Oswalt jersey
    52 Maje Mcdonnell Home jersey ( no number on back )
    Carlos Ruiz chest protector signed on front.
    Andy Seminick eugene emeralds hat

Will add to the list when I get back in town. Please if anyone sees any of these items pop up let me know asap.
    Rob,

Please tell me you had insurance.

Nick
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    Rob,

Please tell me you had insurance.

Nick
    Nick, unfortunately no on my collection. I talked to my homeowners and they will cover a portion but everything is a loss for the most part. They didn't take everything but from the pics I would say atleast 80 jerseys and most of the helmets are gone.

I will be coming home tomorrow night to assess everything. I am going to add pics and list anything identifiable that is missing. After years of collecting ( I wont say what I really want to say ) some scumbags just destroyed it. The one lucky part is no one was home and they didn't get into the main house.

wow that really sucks and im sorry to hear that ,i can only imagine what and how would i feel if the same happened to my collection ...

This may or may not be off topic but this is maybe part of the reason why i have always struggled myself about showing what i have to others ,part of the trust issue i guess but also part of if others dont know about it then they might not see it as a way to get to it...

But i hope the people that did this to you get caught and somehow you able to get most if not all the items back ...somehow...is the only thing they stold Phillies and memorabilia items...?Nothing else...?
    Collecting Philadelphia Eagles items

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bruno89 View Post
    wow that really sucks and im sorry to hear that ,i can only imagine what and how would i feel if the same happened to my collection ...

This may or may not be off topic but this is maybe part of the reason why i have always struggled myself about showing what i have to others ,part of the trust issue i guess but also part of if others dont know about it then they might not see it as a way to get to it...

But i hope the people that did this to you get caught and somehow you able to get most if not all the items back ...somehow...is the only thing they stold Phillies and memorabilia items...?Nothing else...?
    No they took my tv and electronics as well. So I don't know if its someone who knew or just trying to get money.

Quote Originally Posted by tharuier View Post
    Nick, unfortunately no on my collection. I talked to my homeowners and they will cover a portion but everything is a loss for the most part. They didn't take everything but from the pics I would say atleast 80 jerseys and most of the helmets are gone.

I will be coming home tomorrow night to assess everything. I am going to add pics and list anything identifiable that is missing. After years of collecting ( I wont say what I really want to say ) some scumbags just destroyed it. The one lucky part is no one was home and they didn't get into the main house.
    As a property insurance adjuster for the last 11 years, I would love to see how your insurance company is limiting your collection as part of this claim. Did they specify to you what limit was being applied? I'd love to see a copy of your policy (not your declarations, nothing with any personal info) or if you can at least tell me what form # it is (HO3, HO5, etc.) to see how they came up with that conclusion. The HO3 policy that most of us have on our homes consists of fairly universal language and does not have any language that I am aware of that would limit this loss.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    As a property insurance adjuster for the last 11 years, I would love to see how your insurance company is limiting your collection as part of this claim. Did they specify to you what limit was being applied? I'd love to see a copy of your policy (not your declarations, nothing with any personal info) or if you can at least tell me what form # it is (HO3, HO5, etc.) to see how they came up with that conclusion. The HO3 policy that most of us have on our homes consists of fairly universal language and does not have any language that I am aware of that would limit this loss.
    Dan only talked briefly but they are saying since it wasn't in the main house it is limited to 10,000. If you have any info please don't hesitate to email me.

Not sure what ho since I don't have the policy until I get home. I would deeply appreciate any help.

Banned

Who did you tell about your collection that lives near you? Make a list and narrow it down from there. Obviously it is someone you told about your collection or someone that one of them told who took your stuff. Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Banned

Although you say other stuff was taken I doubt a thief would take sports stuff unless they were expecting it to be there. I have learned the average person has no clue what this stuff is worth and someone who took so much of it would seem to have known what they were taking.