Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Oakland A's Fanfest - Jan 27, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    If this is indeed true and assuming they were from this year, if someone can track down #36 (Oliver Perez) I would be very very interested (within $$ reason of course). I don't think his jersey made it to MLB auctions this year while most of the M's team did. I didn't see it in the M's Team Store either but I may have missed it.

Would also buy a Pat Neshek that shows use but a GI might work, any idea what his stuff might cost?

If I remember right the A's did auction off some Rainers jerseys at the in game auctions last year. I don't remember the players names. They had the Hernandez and Ichiro jerseys in the Game Used store they were both around $2k. Did not see any other players jerseys in the store. I will keep an eye out for the #36 jersey at Fan Fest for you.

In the past the A's sold their jerseys at great prices, most under $100, at Fan Fest. But with the GU store that had higher prices I am a little worried that most prices will be higher. So if they keep prices at the same level a Neshek and most non stars jerseys should be around the $100 mark..

Re: Oakland A's Fanfest - Jan 27, 2012

Wouldn't the ichiro sell for alot more then $2,000.