Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Oakland A's Fanfest - Jan 27, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    If this is indeed true and assuming they were from this year, if someone can track down #36 (Oliver Perez) I would be very very interested (within $$ reason of course). I don't think his jersey made it to MLB auctions this year while most of the M's team did. I didn't see it in the M's Team Store either but I may have missed it.

Would also buy a Pat Neshek that shows use but a GI might work, any idea what his stuff might cost?
    Jeremy, did you get the email I sent you? That's what I had heard that they did some in game sales for ichiro and felix. I tried to contact the game used area and left several messages but they were ignored. Good luck in your search

Cool Re: Oakland A's Fanfest - Jan 27, 2012

No, I didn't get it. I'll check the spam folder, sometimes things get dumped in there. Still got the jersey though, I haven't forgotten about you. I'm hoping for another FanFest appearance this year. I know he's been very busy this past year, lots of personal things going on.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan