Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Adrian Peterson Dec. 2, 2012 Game Used Jersey !!

Dec. 2, 2012
    Vikings at Packers
    21 carries, 210 yards, 1 td, 82 yard TD run (longest of career)

I've been searching around for a few months now and finally tracked down an Adrian Peterson game used jersey. I've seen a few from 2008, 2010, 2011 but how many 2012 Peterson gamers have you seen floating around? He usually exchanges his jersey with other star players (B.Marshall, A. Johnson last few weeks) after the game & also gave one gamer to the Hurricane Sandy Auction in LA) so I feel very lucky to have tracked this one down.

The broker I ended up dealing with was Dan Rosquete out of Boston. I did a little digging on this site and contacted a few members for quick background on him before I even started to talk numbers with him. I found a few negative responses. After talking things over with Dan I decided he was completely legit and we worked out an agreement that would make sure we both were protected. It worked out to be one of the best, most professional transactions I've ever done. Communication was perfect, jersey use is worthy of the hall of fame ;-) and shipping was instant. If you ever get a chance to do a deal with Dan Rosquete, have no worries as you are dealing with a real pro. Enjoy the 2012 Purple Jesus Jersey. Pictures don't do it justice.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Re: Adrian Peterson Dec. 2, 2012 Game Used Jersey !!

Congrats man. Even a Packers fan has to say that is one awesome jersey. Nice job.

Nice pickup man
    Gary
    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

I wouldn't trust a Peterson jersey unless it was 100% photo matched. I'm trying hard but can't conclusively tell.

(Sweet jersey, congrats!)

Fantastic photomatches!
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Awesome!!!
    Congrats...

Quote Originally Posted by ldonley View Post
    I wouldn't trust a Peterson jersey unless it was 100% photo matched. I'm trying hard but can't conclusively tell.

(Sweet jersey, congrats!)

hahaha thanks. i agree with you. Good thing this jersey is 235% photo matched
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Dec. 2, 2012
    Vikings at Packers
    21 carries, 210 yards, 1 td, 82 yard TD run (longest of career)

I've been searching around for a few months now and finally tracked down an Adrian Peterson game used jersey. I've seen a few from 2008, 2010, 2011 but how many 2012 Peterson gamers have you seen floating around? He usually exchanges his jersey with other star players (B.Marshall, A. Johnson last few weeks) after the game & also gave one gamer to the Hurricane Sandy Auction in LA) so I feel very lucky to have tracked this one down.

The broker I ended up dealing with was Dan Rosquete out of Boston. I did a little digging on this site and contacted a few members for quick background on him before I even started to talk numbers with him. I found a few negative responses. After talking things over with Dan I decided he was completely legit and we worked out an agreement that would make sure we both were protected. It worked out to be one of the best, most professional transactions I've ever done. Communication was perfect, jersey use is worthy of the hall of fame ;-) and shipping was instant. If you ever get a chance to do a deal with Dan Rosquete, have no worries as you are dealing with a real pro. Enjoy the 2012 Purple Jesus Jersey. Pictures don't do it justice.

THE absolutely very best photomatch, and photomatch job, I've seen on the Forum ! Congratulations ! ! !

Awesome jersey!

Great AP jersey, those photos knock it out of the park. Congrats!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.