Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ohio State

Re: Ohio State

Hey

Loved the helmet pictures. Still hoping to find some older Ohio State helmets out there. 80s and before. Would love to add some older Ohio State stuff to the collection. Keep me posted. I will gladly take it off your hands haha

College season is almost here! Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!

Figured I would give this a bump. Still looking for Ohio State items. Mostly trying to find a few helmets these days, but open to anything. Go Bucks!

I've noticed several jerseys on eBay lately from the 80s I believe. It generally seems like the same stuff all the time but I haven't noticed these before .

Ya I have been keeping my eye on a few of the jerseys. Unfortunately I am starting to look for some helmets to add to the collection and do not want to keep loading up on jerseys. I will grab a jerseys if it is something I have been searching for. Just gotta keep hunting haha.

Hello,
    I'm from Ohio and big osu fan. I have a game used Cameron heyward osu jersey. He was the steelers first round pick in 2011. It has documentation directly from osu. Bought from them. Interested? What is something like this going for?
    Thx and let me know,
    Rob

Hey Rob

Sorry I have been busy and haven't had time to get on. Yes I am familiar with Heyward. I am also a huge Ohio State fan that bleeds a little black and gold. Usually dont start focusing on NFL until college football is over. I actually picked up a Mike Adams signed senior bowl practice jersey recently. Just thought it was a cool unique item. Probably hold off on the Heyward. I am trying to find unique jerseys these days (patches etc) or else trying to pass. My goal recently has been to try and find a couple helmets. Not sure how much the Heyward would go for. I am sure if you find an Ohio State/Steelers fan you could do pretty well. Go Bucks! Go Steelers!