Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohio State

Ohio State

I am new to the forum so first I wanted to say hello to everyone. I am looking for Ohio State football game used items. Mostly jerseys and helmets. I am trying to collect a jersey to represent each style worn by the Buckeyes over the years and also jerseys from bowl games or those with extra patches on them (ie 100th OSU vs Mich game). I would also like to get some good game used helmets. I am newer to game used collecting and know helmets are usually a lot harder to come by. If you can help send me a message. Thanks!

Re: Ohio State

Forgot to leave contact info....

theosucollector@yahoo.com

Welcome to the forum, fellow Buckeye. I'm guessing you've already done a forum search and know this already, but there's a handful of serious OSU collectors on here.

My collection consists of a 1968 home football jersey worn by a back-up linebacker, Anthony Schlegel's 2005 road jersey (photo and video matched to the 25-21 comeback win over Michigan), about 10 OSU hockey jerseys, and a few New England Patriots jerseys worn by OSU alumni (we moved to Boston when I was 4). I also own a number of game worn Boston Bruins jerseys, including a couple of OSU alumni Matt Bartkowski.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I have done a search and it seemed like there were some pretty cool Ohio State items on here in the past. I think I have run across some of the other collectors through ebay, etc. I was thinking about reviving one of the old post to see who is still around and also see if there are any new Buckeye fans out there. That 1968 jersey I bet is awesome. I do not have anything that old. The Schlegel is great too. Part of one of the best linebacking core in OSU history. Nice Stuff. I think one of my favorite jerseys these days is a 2010 Rose bowl jersey which has some nice green marks on the sleeves.

Just thought I would give this a bump. Are there any Ohio State collectors still out there? Still looking for Ohio State items, especially looking for pro combat stuff.

Anyone of you have OSU collection website? I am always looking to link school specific collections to my site.

Bump Bump...Bump it up!

Big basketball game for the Buckeyes tonight against the team up north. While it isnt football, still a big game. I still am looking for Ohio State football game used items. Mostly jerseys and helmets. I am trying to collect a jersey to represent each style worn by the Buckeyes over the years and also jerseys from bowl games or those with extra patches on them (ie 100th OSU vs Mich game). Also trying to put together complete Pro combat uniforms from each year. I would also like to get some good game used helmets. I am newer to game used collecting and know helmets are usually a lot harder to come by. If you can help send me a message. Thanks!

BUMP. Go Bucks!

Still any Ohio State fans out there?