Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vince Carter

Vince Carter

Hi everyone, new to the site, excited to network with other collectors.
    My main interest is Vince Carter sneakers whether they'd be game issued, worn, etc.

Just wanted to use the wanted thread to put in a request for anybody who happens to have any VC shoes, or knows anybody that does, to please contact me at justinmer93@live.com.

Thanks!

Re: Vince Carter

Bump!

Happy New Year everybody.

Still looking for more Vince Carter shoes. Please email me at justinmer93@live.com

Back to the top.

Any and all help is appreciated! Please email me at justinmer93@live.com with any Vince Carter Player Exclusive shoes. Thanks again.

I seem to remember some shoes and other game used items at his restaurant in Daytona, Fl......you should look up the number and give them a call to see if any items are available.
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gaytorhater703 View Post
    I seem to remember some shoes and other game used items at his restaurant in Daytona, Fl......you should look up the number and give them a call to see if any items are available.
    Seems like a very solid idea. Will make sure to give it a try. Thanks for the heads up. It is much appreciated.

Bump!

Thanks to those who have helped so far. Anybody else who has or knows someone who can help me out with game worn, used, or issued (player exclusive) Vince Carter sneakers please email me at justinmer93@live.com

Still Searching!

My email is justinmer93@live.com. Thank you for all the help!

Always looking. Thank you

To the top!

bump