Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Re: January 2013 Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by cardsfan44 View Post
    What an awesome bat? How were you able to obtain that? Great addition to your collection
    Went unsold on an online auction. Contacted the seller privately and made a deal. Hoping Brian can give me his bat orders to nail down a date of manuf. has to be a very early one.

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    Matt Is the man, that's why I collect him exclusively. Lisa at the Braves told me she got NOTHING from him this season. I know he collects his own stuff and I was therefore not at all surprised. I've tried to tweet him about my website but he hasn't replied. Oh well. (The address is in my signature)

I was lucky enough to snag his Game Issued throwback to add to the collection. I know the Braves have a history of selling "GI" stuff that sometimes has wear so I'm holding out hope.

Nice pick up on the throwback Diaz Jersey I thought about that one as well. Im also a big Matt Diaz but as a Braves fan I hated seeing him get signed by the Yankees. I ended up getting a Jose Constanza jersey thats GI so hopefully ill see a little be of wear, im excited to see. It should be here about noon tomorrow. If you dont mind how could I get with his memorabila agent Id like to try and pick up some more Diaz items the only thing I currently have is a batting practice jersey. Congrats on a nice pick up.

Dustin Anderson
    emst52@gmail.com

Would any one happen to know why there were no Jack Wilson jersey's available from the Braves? I just found it odd that he was with the team until late august yet not even a GI jersey to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by emst51 View Post
    Nice pick up on the throwback Diaz Jersey I thought about that one as well. Im also a big Matt Diaz but as a Braves fan I hated seeing him get signed by the Yankees. I ended up getting a Jose Constanza jersey thats GI so hopefully ill see a little be of wear, im excited to see. It should be here about noon tomorrow. If you dont mind how could I get with his memorabila agent Id like to try and pick up some more Diaz items the only thing I currently have is a batting practice jersey. Congrats on a nice pick up.

Dustin Anderson
    emst52@gmail.com
    Always Looking for Jack Wilson game used item and Pirates game used
    zehdylan@yahoo.com

Heres my new Jose Constanza Jersey. They had none listed as game used so there may be a chance this one could have been used but theres no visible spots to phot match. It is from set 1. Still excited eighter way.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Got these today

Mike Wallace game worn 2012 cleats

Ike Taylor game worn 2010 or 2011 (still trying to find a pic to match it too, not many pics of his right toe. mark isnt as dark and bold in person as in the photo)

Quote Originally Posted by buccofan1990 View Post
    Would any one happen to know why there were no Jack Wilson jersey's available from the Braves? I just found it odd that he was with the team until late august yet not even a GI jersey to be found.
    There were 6 Wilson #11 jerseys on the Braves GI spreadsheet. $50-150. Did they have another Wilson or would that be your guy?
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Quote Originally Posted by rdeversole View Post
    There were 6 Wilson #11 jerseys on the Braves GI spreadsheet. $50-150. Did they have another Wilson or would that be your guy?
    They also had Josh Wilson who wore #11 , thanks though.
    I don't understand how they have his jerseys but not Jack's, very confusing.
    Always Looking for Jack Wilson game used item and Pirates game used
    zehdylan@yahoo.com

Received another Holy Grail item today........Joey Votto's signed 2010 Game Used Full season glove with mlb holo and psa/dna. This was Joey's MVP season. Photomatched quite a few times on getty images due to crease in leather slightly past finger hole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by notxpensv4u View Post
    Received another Holy Grail item today........Joey Votto's signed 2010 Game Used Full season glove with mlb holo and psa/dna. This was Joey's MVP season. Photomatched quite a few times on getty images due to crease in leather slightly past finger hole.
    Nice glove... if you want as lock tight of a match as you could imagine... look for a close up or really high resolution picture of the pinky of the mitt... Those Pro Preferred gloves are stamped with a sequential production number. Looks like that one is #40.. If you could find a picture of that ID No. it would be pretty sweet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

here are the rest of my items that I picked up at the A's fan fest on Sunday:

Derrick Norris Road GU ALDS cap with playoff patch, MLB Auth to game 2.
    Brett Anderson Road GU cap with #32 , McCarthy, tribute on front
    Michael Taylor GU bat MLB Auth.
    Scott Sizemore bat
    Attached Images Attached Images