Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Hines Ward

Hines Ward

Looking for some gameused gloves from ward, i went on his website http://www.tseshop.com/Hines-Ward-Ga...Gear_c_53.html i was going to drop some cash on a pair of gloves which was dated 12-12-10 vs Bengals the ones pictured are all black but after looking @ getty images and rewatching that specific game (NFL rewind) the ones he had on the whole time had grey pointer fingers on both gloves, so these are not a match IMO. So im still looking for some that can be photomatched. If anyone could point me in right direction or maybe willing to get rid of pair let me know. I had a pair of Mike Wallace which i got from JOSports but as i feel will no longer be a steeler was sold to a member on this board. Thanks

Re: Hines Ward

I noticed your user name...I take it you were a fan of the 80s/90s group Guy?

Quote Originally Posted by teddysjam View Post
    Looking for some gameused gloves from ward, i went on his website http://www.tseshop.com/Hines-Ward-Ga...Gear_c_53.html i was going to drop some cash on a pair of gloves which was dated 12-12-10 vs Bengals the ones pictured are all black but after looking @ getty images and rewatching that specific game (NFL rewind) the ones he had on the whole time had grey pointer fingers on both gloves, so these are not a match IMO. So im still looking for some that can be photomatched. If anyone could point me in right direction or maybe willing to get rid of pair let me know. I had a pair of Mike Wallace which i got from JOSports but as i feel will no longer be a steeler was sold to a member on this board. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    I noticed your user name...I take it you were a fan of the 80s/90s group Guy?
    you are correct teddy riley and guy were one of my favorite r&b groups back in the day

One of my favorite groups too...welcome to the forum!

Have you thought about trying to email Ward's website and letting them know you found photo/video evidence that the gloves in question were not worn in the game they are attributed too? Unfortunately, athletes dating items to the wrong game by mistake happens.

Quote Originally Posted by teddysjam View Post
    you are correct teddy riley and guy were one of my favorite r&b groups back in the day

Teddyjam..

I do have a pair of 2009 Hines Ward Game worn gloves signed and inscribed,"09 Game Used".

If you are interested, send me an email at jared_stupsky@yahoo.com