Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Soler, Sano and Rockford Expos

Looking for any game used Soler and Sano items. Mostly bats but also interested in issued or non GU autographed items as well. Also, I have been searching for years with no luck for a vintage Rockford Expos jersey. I'm beginning to doubt there are any out there but would love for someone to prove me wrong.

Please email me at baseballislife1717@gmail.com with any item you may have and what your looking to get for them whether it be cash or trade. Cheers

Re: Soler, Sano and Rockford Expos

Bump still looking.... also interested in MLB authenticated game used hit by pitch balls.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Soler, Sano and Rockford Expos

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Looking for any game used Soler and Sano items. Mostly bats but also interested in issued or non GU autographed items as well. Also, I have been searching for years with no luck for a vintage Rockford Expos jersey. I'm beginning to doubt there are any out there but would love for someone to prove me wrong.

Please email me at baseballislife1717@gmail.com with any item you may have and what your looking to get for them whether it be cash or trade. Cheers
    Regarding Rockford Expose jerseys, they were hand-me-downs from Monreal with an "EXPOS" NOB plater sewn over the MLB player's name. I jst bought a set of 1990 or 1991 Rockford Expos cards on eBay, and a couple of the cards reflect this. If you want visual, hard copy evidence, email me and I'll send you 2 or 3 of the cards.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Dave thanks for the reply. I figured the jerseys were hand me downs as it was common practice back then. I have owned one of these jerseys before.. Delino Deshields to be exact. My father had friends who were close to the organization and as a kid I got to know the players well and was given lots of nice items that have since been tossed or given away. I know its a long shot that any may still exist but it's a piece of my childhood that I would like to reclaim. ~Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Dave thanks for the reply. I figured the jerseys were hand me downs as it was common practice back then. I have owned one of these jerseys before.. Delino Deshields to be exact. My father had friends who were close to the organization and as a kid I got to know the players well and was given lots of nice items that have since been tossed or given away. I know its a long shot that any may still exist but it's a piece of my childhood that I would like to reclaim. ~Joe
    I remember going to a ton of Expos games same with the Rockford Cubbies and the Rockford Reds. I use to have a ton of bats and jerseys from these teams. I might still have a few packed away in my mom's basement. I can check the next time I'm back that way. True story - Johnny Damon gave me a signed bat when he was with the Expos after a game. I remeber thinking who is this guy - I ended up using it to hit rocks with in my back yard. What can you do - I was around 11 at the time..

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    I remember going to a ton of Expos games same with the Rockford Cubbies and the Rockford Reds. I use to have a ton of bats and jerseys from these teams. I might still have a few packed away in my mom's basement. I can check the next time I'm back that way. True story - Johnny Damon gave me a signed bat when he was with the Expos after a game. I remeber thinking who is this guy - I ended up using it to hit rocks with in my back yard. What can you do - I was around 11 at the time..
    Definitely let me know if you do come across any of those jerseys. Great story about Damon! I remember he was always a gracious signer and even then you could tell he was going to be something. I remember having signed team balls from every year the Expos played in Rockford all of which found there way to the fierce games played in my back yard as a kid.

bump!! I know the Rockford Expos jerseys still exist as I missed out on a BIN Ebay auction... this may forever haunt me!

Bump

Well, well.... Looks like you may be in luck.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-L-B-MONTRE...EAAOSwrnNXP4h1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com