Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 2013 Cardinals Winter Warm-Up

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbats View Post
    Carpenter 2011 WS road: $1,500
    Holliday 2011 WS home: $1,000
    Did you get them?

I went and got my 2012 Holliday game used jersey signed, but there wasnt too much special I really saw today!

With my newborn son who arrived 12/21/12, Ive been busy and this is my 1st post in some time!

Wish Id caught the Holliday 2011 ws jersey!!! Must of been after I left at 1:00 p.m.

Finally got a Gold Jersey today! The competition so far has been pretty intense. Molina's went for $4400 in the first live auction today. Boggs and Mabry went for $700 and $550, respectively, in the first silent auction. Craig's (on disabled list at the time) went for $700 in the second live auction. In the second silent auction, Descalso's went for $600. Also in the live auction today was a team-issued Jason Motte home World Series jersey that went for $650.

Three more gold jerseys will be auctioned tomorrow: Motte's in the live auction, and Salas and Lohse in the silent auctions. According to my information, that leaves the jerseys of Mike Matheny, Dyer Miller, Tony Cruz, J. C. Romero, and Scott Linkebrink unaccounted for.

My haul for today:
    Descalso Gold jersey (shows some nice dirt stains)
    Lance Berkman team-issued TBTC 1953 cap worn 7/2/11 in Tampa Bay.

Rumor has it that Molina has cancelled his autograph appearance for the third year in a row. Also cancelling today were Shannon and Taveras. Ryan Jackson was a no-show as well.

Forgot the pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by jscott0688 View Post
    Forgot the pictures.
    I gotta ask what year is the# 71 miller? I have a 2011 home and hp Miller I had him sign. Pics to follow when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    I gotta ask what year is the# 71 miller? I have a 2011 home and hp Miller I had him sign. Pics to follow when I get home.
    I saw you getting those signed today and I meant to ask you the same thing. The one I got signed today is a 2012. However, I do have a home white and road grey from 2011 that I got signed last year. Where did you get yours? I got mine from the Authentics store. I do know that there were two batches of jerseys made for spring 2011. Apparently there was a defect with the alignment of the birds on the bat on the original set and I was told that majestic took those jerseys (but maybe not). I'm pretty sure my home white is from the second set because it doesn't appear to be the one he was wearing on photo day (when the defect is apparent). Just curious, do the birds on the bat appear to align correctly on yours?

Quote Originally Posted by jscott0688 View Post
    I saw you getting those signed today and I meant to ask you the same thing. The one I got signed today is a 2012. However, I do have a home white and road grey from 2011 that I got signed last year. Where did you get yours? I got mine from the Authentics store. I do know that there were two batches of jerseys made for spring 2011. Apparently there was a defect with the alignment of the birds on the bat on the original set and I was told that majestic took those jerseys (but maybe not). I'm pretty sure my home white is from the second set because it doesn't appear to be the one he was wearing on photo day (when the defect is apparent). Just curious, do the birds on the bat appear to align correctly on yours?
    Man u shoulda stopped me! Would love to have met u. Mine is a set1 and everything lines up perfenct. Got them through Authentics mid last year. I'm still here till tomorrow. Also got Matt Adams set 2 home and he gave a nice signature on it. Got my Waino WS jersey signed. Carp 05 bat signed. Biggest pick was from the bat rack at Authentics I got Beltrans from NLDS game 2 bat that he hit the 2 home runs! I knew they had 2 Beltrans so I took screen shots with me and I have a photomatch to both hrs. And the mob auth code confirms he broke it in the 1st inning of game 4. Couldn't believe they left that one in there!

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Man u shoulda stopped me! Would love to have met u. Mine is a set1 and everything lines up perfenct. Got them through Authentics mid last year. I'm still here till tomorrow. Also got Matt Adams set 2 home and he gave a nice signature on it. Got my Waino WS jersey signed. Carp 05 bat signed. Biggest pick was from the bat rack at Authentics I got Beltrans from NLDS game 2 bat that he hit the 2 home runs! I knew they had 2 Beltrans so I took screen shots with me and I have a photomatch to both hrs. And the mob auth code confirms he broke it in the 1st inning of game 4. Couldn't believe they left that one in there!
    That's awesome! I question the way the Cardinals handle a lot of their game used stuff, but it usually works out to my benefit so I haven't complained too much. I have a similar story from something that I got, but I'll wait to share it until I know for sure.