Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2013 Cardinals Winter Warm-Up

If Cardinals Care would hire a memorabilia consultant they could raise their revenue from this show by 30% or more. Why 50 autographed balls in each silent auction to name one problem.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    If Cardinals Care would hire a memorabilia consultant they could raise their revenue from this show by 30% or more. Why 50 autographed balls in each silent auction to name one problem.
    I take it you're not interested in autographed postcards for $40-$50?

Quote Originally Posted by jscott0688 View Post
    I take it you're not interested in autographed postcards for $40-$50?
    Hana no but would love some $5 hemets. Might even pay $10! Seriously though I need a Beltran autograph ticket bad. Will pay over face value if anyone wants to sell an extra. Don’t think he will be signing herenext year.

My trip this year ended with two items. On Saturday morning, I went directly to the Authentics Booth and picked up a nice Molina. I was looking for a Beltran bat as well, but I believe someone else had it in their hand as I got there. Onlyalbert, that wasn't you was it? On the end of Day 1 I wrote down some of the mlb authentication numbers and checked them that night. I found that the Descalso bat with the best use was cracked on a double in the fifth inning of Game Five of the 2012 NLDS ... perhaps his most memorable game with the Cardinals. I'd love to keep reading what everyone was able to come up with.

I do have a photomatch for the Descalso, but I am still looking for a match to the Molina. It has a late production date (8/13/12), so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Coulda been me but they had another one too. It was a May blonde Marucci I think but was crackedat the end by the name. The chunk that wad missing was his whole name. I had screen shots of Descalsos hr and was looking for that bat only of his. Didn't have a smart phone on me so couldn't check codes. Nice grab on the Descalso! I was looking hard at the Molina u got but it did not match my screen shots from the postseason. I brought screen shots of beltran craig holliday molina freeze descalso jay mcarp if anyone needs them let me know. Mlbtv hd shots. Can tell u any holliday will be hard to match though.

What was the code on the Molina? If it starts with EK 421 it was auth on jan 8th.

I picked up a real nice Allen Craig bat MLB authenticated to a game in September. Getting a Freese 16x20 signed tomorrow.

Stlbats

Beltran ticket anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    What was the code on the Molina? If it starts with EK 421 it was auth on jan 8th.
    It was one of the bats authenticated on January 8th, so I suppose it could have been used anytime between the production and the end of the playoffs. Did you bring screenshots from all the games for Molina or just some games?
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jscott0688 View Post
    Finally got a Gold Jersey today! The competition so far has been pretty intense. Molina's went for $4400 in the first live auction today. Boggs and Mabry went for $700 and $550, respectively, in the first silent auction. Craig's (on disabled list at the time) went for $700 in the second live auction. In the second silent auction, Descalso's went for $600. Also in the live auction today was a team-issued Jason Motte home World Series jersey that went for $650.

Three more gold jerseys will be auctioned tomorrow: Motte's in the live auction, and Salas and Lohse in the silent auctions. According to my information, that leaves the jerseys of Mike Matheny, Dyer Miller, Tony Cruz, J. C. Romero, and Scott Linkebrink unaccounted for.

My haul for today:
    Descalso Gold jersey (shows some nice dirt stains)
    Lance Berkman team-issued TBTC 1953 cap worn 7/2/11 in Tampa Bay.

Rumor has it that Molina has cancelled his autograph appearance for the third year in a row. Also cancelling today were Shannon and Taveras. Ryan Jackson was a no-show as well.
    Yeah, don't know if Molina cancelled this year again or not, thats why Im not a fan of his, I know he's in Puerto Rico, but cmon 3 yrs in a row a no show!!!