Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Chris Sale Game Worn White Sox Jersey

Thanks but I prefer Regular non Jackie Robison jersey & I know about the 1 from BPH for almost $1200

I'd avoid sidsgraphs - first off their customer service is garbage. I've purchased from then twice - once online and once at a show and both times they acted as if they were doing me a favor by allowing me to buy their item.

Just emailed them a couple days ago and asked if they had or would be getting any other game used items of Shelby Miller outside the pair of cleats they have. I said that I would be interested in glove, jerseys or anything other than cleats. The email reply just said "Only cleats" nothing else - that's the full email reply.

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    I'd avoid sidsgraphs - first off their customer service is garbage. I've purchased from then twice - once online and once at a show and both times they acted as if they were doing me a favor by allowing me to buy their item.

Just emailed them a couple days ago and asked if they had or would be getting any other game used items of Shelby Miller outside the pair of cleats they have. I said that I would be interested in glove, jerseys or anything other than cleats. The email reply just said "Only cleats" nothing else - that's the full email reply.
    I've emailed Sidsgraphs with nearly the same type of question but had the opposite experience. I emailed asking about Soler gamers outside the cleats they had available and was responded to promptly. Although I was given no definitive answer as to when they would have any other items I was treated courteously.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    I've emailed Sidsgraphs with nearly the same type of question but had the opposite experience. I emailed asking about Soler gamers outside the cleats they had available and was responded to promptly. Although I was given no definitive answer as to when they would have any other items I was treated courteously.
    I wish my experiences were like yours but they weren't. To me after 3 times of bad customer service that's enough.

Anything about a Chris sale Game Worn White Sox Jersey out there ?

Email the Winston Salem Dash. I believe they had a jersey or two on milb auctions. Not sure if they sold or not but it wouldn't hurt to email them.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Anything Else still looking ?

Anything ???

To Be Respectful To Others You Should Wait A Week Or So To Bump Your Thread Back To The Top.

Bump !!