Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Hello. I'm new here.

Sorry. I couldn't get it uploaded, and my iPad won't let me edit my last post.

I have 2 braves gamers, not signed though...

Decocolor is the best option, if not available then go with a fresh sharpie, test first though by blotting it several times then press hard and draw a 2 inch line.

Quote Originally Posted by stdrwt11 View Post
    Decocolor is the best option, if not available then go with a fresh sharpie, test first though by blotting it several times then press hard and draw a 2 inch line.
    Would you just keep using a sharpie on the footballs or do you think the Decocolor would be better as long as I let it dry?

Welcome to the forum.. and War Eagle. I'm auburn alum class of '03
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Hey Jessica,

Welcome!

As far as previous posts, I would agree - getting panel balls signed is a bad idea. For jerseys (game used or not) I typically prefer getting the darker numbers signed - get them in decocolor paint pen. If you do have a jersey with a white number, use a black decocolor. Footballs I use paint pens as well.

Honestly either works but I would stick with a black sharpie to be safe. At the last show most signers were using a black on white panel over paint pens. Just make sure it is new and tested, if multiple sigs make sure to have several on you because if it is overused or dries up some from use and being open the autos are not as clean and look faded and scratchy. That will be as cool item. Don't use blue sharpie on white panel as it will fade overtime where black holds longer. Oh, get UV protected case for it to better preserve the sigs.

Let's see if these pics will upload. This is all the game used stuff I have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Hey Jessica,

Welcome!

As far as previous posts, I would agree - getting panel balls signed is a bad idea. For jerseys (game used or not) I typically prefer getting the darker numbers signed - get them in decocolor paint pen. If you do have a jersey with a white number, use a black decocolor. Footballs I use paint pens as well.
    Yeah. I was upset about the fact the Braves used a silver Sharpie on there game used jerseys they auctioned off. I was hoping they would use a paint pen, but no luck. The Prado jersey is signed on the 4, and he has a lite signature from what I've noticed so it doesn't pop.

Sorry. I've got another question.

Do you think a silver paint pen would look good on this mini helmet?