Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: What else do you collect?

petroliana; oil/gas cans, old gas pumps and signs, etc. big bucks in this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by momen55 View Post
    petroliana; oil/gas cans, old gas pumps and signs, etc. big bucks in this stuff.
    When I was cleaning out my parent's house, following my mother's death, I came across a couple of old gas credit cards from the '50s or early '60s, from companies that no longer exist. I put them on eBay and was surprised at what they sold for. There's definitely somebody (or a lot of somebodys) out there collecting just about anything you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    I collect baseball cards and have close to 400 thousand cards
    I also have some screen worn items
    and I also collect cars. My wife and I have a 1971 Mach 1,a 1989 Thunderbird Supercoupe, a 2002 Mustang GT, and 2010 Nissan GTR, and 2011 Chevy Suburban, a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa, 2011 Ford Raptor that I sent to Hennessey for their 600HP supercharged package. a 2012 Mustang Shelby GT500 and a 2013 Polars rZr that was custom built by Dragonfire
    I had an 89 T-bird SC with a 5 speed in high school. That was such a great car to drive. Would buy one again as a daily driver in a heartbeat.

Around that same time my dad brought home a 1971 Mach 1 with a four speed. Drove it once and never did again. Didn't care for driving it. The visibility was awful. Between the weight of the car, the power of the car's engine (which was far from stock), and the small stock tires, the thing never hooked up. Still the longest burnout I've ever seen though.

Then again when your choice is to either drive a 1971 Mach 1 or a 1970 Olds 442 convert, there really isn't much to think about.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Old advertising sign's and thermometers gas, oil, soda. I also have a 1969 Mach 1 mustang so I'm into old cars.

Banned

Talking Re: What else do you collect?

Political oriented bumper stickers, T-Shirts, and other items with a conservative theme.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Being an artist, and an introverted kid who read comic books I also collect action figures. Not hardcore like I used to in college, but I still buy them as something to keep me busy in between game worn items from time to time. I mostly collect comic book themed or now a days the movie version of the characters associated with the films.
    Hey Shipp, tried to PM you but not allowed. I have a bunch of Action figures I am trying to sell cheap. If interested shoot me an email at ksstewart12@verizon.net and I'll send you a list.

Quote Originally Posted by NEFAN View Post
    Hey Shipp, tried to PM you but not allowed. I have a bunch of Action figures I am trying to sell cheap. If interested shoot me an email at ksstewart12@verizon.net and I'll send you a list.
    I sent you an email, defiantly interested in seeing what you have. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    I sent you an email, defiantly interested in seeing what you have. Thanks!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Talking Re: What else do you collect?

Before Collecting Baseball Jerseys, I collected Hockey Jerseys (about 150 of them, mostly from the minor leagues ) and Hockey Card autographs (last time I counted, the collection was over 9,500).

Then I started collecting baseball jerseys (I am around 125 of them) and some movie worn jerseys. I have the two big guards (Jackson and ? ) and the safety (Smith) from The Replacements, Lance Harbor jersey from Varisity Blues, Billy Cole from The Last Boy Scout, and Billy Heyward, Timothy Busfield character and the Jonathan Silverman character jerseys from Little Big League.

I am now collecting saddle cloths and stakes blankets from horse racing. I have over 40 saddle cloths and 3 stakes blankets. Also, I guess I am collecting horses. I own approximately 9 horses with 3 different partnership groups.

I like to tell people my biggest collection are my losing betting tickets from track

Be Careful Out There...................

momen55 i pm'd you about a question i have for you. lmk thanks