Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Braves GU Contact question

Thanks for getting back to me, and for considering it. I understand. Which jersey is it, exactly? Perhaps you'd be interested in a trade for another Prado jersey, or a jersey and Paypal payment? I have over 20 of them. Email me at stricklyweather@live.com

It is a red Prado jersey. Here it is unframed.

Home red from 2011 or 2012? What Set #? Is it the one sold on MLB auctions, with tickets to the 6/15/12 Orioles game, found here:
    HTML Code:
    http://braves.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=183463301&prmenbr=33316349&aunbr=183810011
    ?

Yep. It was the Jersey Off Our Back auction for charity so it was the 2012 season jersey. If I remember correctly, it had S1 on the tag or something like that. I got to go on the field for the ceremony after one Friday game. I was the day they played the Orioles. I'll let you know if I decide to sell it. I might keep it, however since it is my first game used item.

Quote Originally Posted by stricklyweather26 View Post
    Home red from 2011 or 2012? What Set #? Is it the one sold on MLB auctions, with tickets to the 6/15/12 Orioles game, found here:
    HTML Code:
    http://braves.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=183463301&prmenbr=33316349&aunbr=183810011
    ?
    That was the one. I felt bad about spending that much on a game used item. I don't know much about the hobby so that might be a good deal. It was going to charity so it wasn't as bad.

So I got with Lisa and orded a Jose Constanza locker name plate. It should go good with my signed pictures and ball. Now my last question is what do item normally cost, like ball, bats, bases, hats, jersey ect..

Just received an email from Lisa. They will be selling game used and issued jerseys starting on Jan. 24 so be looking out for emails at around 10:30 eastern that day.

Anyone have any experience purchasing game used jerseys this way? Are they washed, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Just received an email from Lisa. They will be selling game used and issued jerseys starting on Jan. 24 so be looking out for emails at around 10:30 eastern that day.
    Was it Lisa's save the date email or was she answering a question for you? Im supposed to be on the email list but I didnt get the email.

Quote Originally Posted by emst51 View Post
    Was it Lisa's save the date email or was she answering a question for you? Im supposed to be on the email list but I didnt get the email.
    It was just a save the date email.