Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Braves GU Contact question

I emailed Lisa to be put on the Braves game used mailing list but I didnt know if theyre was a number I could call to find items or is it strictly only when the email is sent out. Also since I live in Indiana if I called the Braves store at CNN can I order over the phone and have them ship it to me? Also does Gwinnett, Mississippi or Rome have any game used contacts? Any information on who to call or contact or were to look would be great. Thanks

Dustin

Re: Braves GU Contact question

Kyle might know about Gwinnett; it's kylehess941@hotmail.com.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Any time you want a Braves item, just send her an email. She is usually quick to reply and will let you know if they have the item.
    Always searching for Atlanta Braves items.

Hi,

I recently purchased some jack wilson items from the gwinnett braves and leslie guglielmo would be the person to contact, she was very pleasant and extremely helpful. Hope that helps

Goodluck

Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by emst51 View Post
    I emailed Lisa to be put on the Braves game used mailing list but I didnt know if theyre was a number I could call to find items or is it strictly only when the email is sent out. Also since I live in Indiana if I called the Braves store at CNN can I order over the phone and have them ship it to me? Also does Gwinnett, Mississippi or Rome have any game used contacts? Any information on who to call or contact or were to look would be great. Thanks

Dustin
    I live in Pearl, MS where the Mississippi Braves play and the only game used items they ever have in their team store are bats. I think the jerseys and helmets go to the big Braves to sell in Atlanta. Every now and then, they do the shirts-off-our-back night, but didn't last year.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey68 View Post
    I live in Pearl, MS where the Mississippi Braves play and the only game used items they ever have in their team store are bats. I think the jerseys and helmets go to the big Braves to sell in Atlanta. Every now and then, they do the shirts-off-our-back night, but didn't last year.

They auctioned off their jerseys online, and then had a ceremony on the field after one of the games. I won the Prado jersey. I was a fun experience.

I think the previous years they sold raffle tickets or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey68 View Post
    Sorry. I realized you were talking about the Mississippi Braves. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by emst51 View Post

Dustin
    Best practices for buying from Braves is definitely Lisa, and to communicate with her by e-mail. Lisa is very responsive and maintains very high standards in her role with the Braves. Her e-mail address is below:
    lisa.williams@braves.com

Hi Jessica4Bama. Would you be interested in selling this jersey for a, possibly significant, profit?

Quote Originally Posted by stricklyweather26 View Post
    Hi Jessica4Bama. Would you be interested in selling this jersey for a, possibly significant, profit?
    I might sell it. IDK yet. It is getting framed which I hope to have back in the next two weeks. I will think about it.