Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Plans for collection in future

Hello everyone, I was wondering when you guys get too old to collect or something happens, what would be your plans for your collection.

My kids were out looking at my collection today dividing up what they want to keep but they are not interested in everything. Was wondering if anyone has gone over with their better half what the items are worth or what everything even is.

My wife would be lost if ever trying to sell off everything. Trying to see what other plans people have.

Re: Plans for collection in future

I keep a typed list of collectibles I have, updated as things are added, and with notes about significance. I've shown it to wife and both daughters. One of my daughters knows how to look up MLB holograms, and the other's a whiz with E-bay, etc.

Re: Plans for collection in future

The wife and I share an app on our iPhones that let's us synchronize personal data utilizing the cloud storage. We mainly use it for vital data such as social security, passport, credit card information but there's also a section for Game Used items with basic information...