Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

#22 Daniel Sedin: 2011 G/U Stanley Cup Finals Road Jersey~Framed Double Sided

Yes I am a Vancouver fan and have always liked watching the Sedin Twins play. So when this jersey came up on NHL auctions last year I just had to grab it. This jersey was worn by Daniel during all road games in the 2011 stanley cup finals and also has a bad ass puck mark on the front of the jersey that was very easy to photo match. (autod 8x10 showing the mark added to front of frame) and is autographed on the back.

Before I had my 2012 Adrian Peterson jersey done I had this one completed first just to check the weight and to see how I would like the double side framing. I think it turned out perfect. GO CANUCKS!

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Re: #22 Daniel Sedin: 2011 G/U Stanley Cup Finals Road Jersey~Framed Double Sided

Very nice, I think it looks great! Where did you get it framed? About how much does it cost to get something framed like that?

Re: #22 Daniel Sedin: 2011 G/U Stanley Cup Finals Road Jersey~Framed Double Sided

Where is the hanging hardware? That's the one thing I couldn't figure out how to hide in a setup like this. Having the hanging hardware visible on both sides would be ugly in my opinion.

Congrats on the SCF jersey, they are very cool to own.

You can clearly see the mark on the jersey in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEh53OWz0jU

Quote Originally Posted by jeffaary View Post
    Congrats on the SCF jersey, they are very cool to own.

You can clearly see the mark on the jersey in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEh53OWz0jU
    Haha, YES you can clearly see the mark in that clip. The Sedins aren't there to fight and I'm glad the Canucks finally added some goons so if teams start that rough play with the twins they pay for it
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by esquiresports View Post
    Where is the hanging hardware? That's the one thing I couldn't figure out how to hide in a setup like this. Having the hanging hardware visible on both sides would be ugly in my opinion.

I'm having a wall in my house customized so both sides of the jersey will be visible all the time.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Let me start off by saying I'm not being a troll, however I would like to make the following comment. I'm not sure why people frame historical items like this and essentially ruin the jersey. You can clearly see the jersey material is in a great deal of distress as it's being stretched to the point that you can clearly see dozens of stretch points throughout. Who knows how many pins or holes the framer unintentionally added to the jersey, but if you leave it in that frame, it will be permanently stretched and damaged. Image shoulder nipples x20 all over the place. IMO I would remove it from that frame immediately and purchase on with a hinged door that you can remove the jersey from periodically to rest on a flat surface and change the display side when you feel like it. Again, just trying to help out because in just a few months, that jersey may be ruined.

That jersey is awesome. Not as awesome as , say, my white Away Vancouver Canucks Sami Salo Stanley Cup Finals Game Used jersey but still pretty good

I have a photo-matched Bure from the 93/94 season (Since Barry won't sell me his Finals jersey) and the Salo. Now I just need one from 1983 and whatever season I finally get to enjoy them winning the damn thing.....
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by kprst6 View Post
    Let me start off by saying I'm not being a troll, however I would like to make the following comment. I'm not sure why people frame historical items like this and essentially ruin the jersey. You can clearly see the jersey material is in a great deal of distress as it's being stretched to the point that you can clearly see dozens of stretch points throughout. Who knows how many pins or holes the framer unintentionally added to the jersey, but if you leave it in that frame, it will be permanently stretched and damaged. Image shoulder nipples x20 all over the place. IMO I would remove it from that frame immediately and purchase on with a hinged door that you can remove the jersey from periodically to rest on a flat surface and change the display side when you feel like it. Again, just trying to help out because in just a few months, that jersey may be ruined.
    There is no stretch at all on this jersey that would do it any harm. There is a cut out piece of cardboard inside the jersey that shapes it then it is laid in the glass. I've never heard anyone on the planet say that framing a jersey actually damages it. But you are entitled to your opinion.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    I'm having a wall in my house customized so both sides of the jersey will be visible all the time.
    That is spectacular. Would love to see it when it's done. Thankfully I don't have a wall where I could do this or I'd be tempted. You could even place it on a spinner so you could rotate the display.