Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Orioles fanfest 2013

I was 12th in line and stood in the cold weather for over 3 hours with a few other forum members and when we got up in the room there was already like 30 people in the room going through items.We were pissed off about that as in years past they did not let that happen til the doors opened.There was not a great selection but did end up getting a few good things I thought but prices were too high for non star player jerseys.It was nice hanging and seeing some members again like always.I did end up getting.

2 banners that had the Orioles 20th Anniversary on them.These were like gold in that room and people were trying to get ours.1 is available for sale if any member has interest.Just email me and we can talk more about the banner.

Mark Reynolds game used road grey jersey

Jonathan Scoop game used home white jersey

Anyone else get anything from fanfest that can post pickups?

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

I was in line with Geoff for three hours as well. Ended up getting a few items:

2012 Game Used Mark Reynolds Game Used Road Jersey
    2012 Game Used Mark Reynolds Uncracked Old Hickory Bat
    2012 Game Used Nolan Reimold Cracked Marucci Bat
    1 2012 4ft Camden Yards 20th Anniversary Street Banner
    3 2012 8ft Camden Yards 20th Anniversary Street Banners

I really wanted Mark Reynolds items and the street banners so all and all I was happy. As others have expressed, however, I was disappointed that people were let in early and the increased prices for lower tier players. Hopefully it will be better next year or my days waiting for hours in the freezing cold might be numbered.

I got in almost first to the memorabilia room and managed to get a Reynolds BP jersey and a Tillman BP. I saw one of the workers holding a Bundy ST jersey and I asked him about it. He said he was going to buy it but showed me where an orange #82 Bundy was and I bought it for $250. The BP jerseys were $50 each but there were no Wieters, Jones, Machado, or Markakis. I did get a Wieters bat for $150 and there were several of his bats there.

Well if you are looking to sell or trade the Bundy jersey let me know.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Here are some pics of the Bundy jersey. I really want to keep it right now but I was trying to find a pic where he wore this style/color and I can't. Does anyone know if the O's wore this style/color in spring training?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

How was the game used hat selection? Also, how was the free line with promotions?

Chris

There were no game used hats or batting helmets or batting gloves. The only game used items were jerseys and bats. As far as the give aways, I do not know for sure.