Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Orioles fanfest 2013

So Orioles fanfest is this Saturday January 19 2013.Who is going on the forum?I will be there and always bring a few things with me to trade or sell.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Re: Orioles fanfest 2013

Oh and if anyone wants to meet up and say hi I will be there all day with a few other forum members.

Count Me In !

Bill I am sure we will see each other.I will look out for you to say hello.

Thanks
    Geoff

What game used items are u getting signed Geoff?
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Scott I don't think I am getting anything signed.I tried to get autograph vouchers but could not get through before they all sold out.

Got a few Manny Machado items signed today. Always such a good dude. Dylan Bundy....Kid was walking around and acting like he was a 5 time Cy Young Award Winner. Not impressed at all with him.

Autographed today @ O's Fan Fest 1/19/13
    2011 Frederick Keys G/U Manny Machado Road Grey jersey. Team LOA

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

I didn't get to go this year because of work but my buddies went up and I think one got a spring training orange jersey of Stu Pomeranz fairly cheap, not sure what the other friend got.

Scott, strange that Dylan was acting that way. I've talked to him a handful of times and he's always been great to talk to, joking around with us and very humble. He's pretty quiet at first but he warmed up to us pretty quick.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Did not attend this year. How was the game used? Also, how was the free area with regards to past promotions? Did they give away any statues? How was the mood with Earl Weaver's passing? I did not get any autograph stations and decided not to make the 3 hour drive.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris78 View Post
    Did not attend this year. How was the game used? Also, how was the free area with regards to past promotions? Did they give away any statues? How was the mood with Earl Weaver's passing? I did not get any autograph stations and decided not to make the 3 hour drive.

Chris

Game Used was complete garbage. A total waste of time, a number of people I spoke with who got in as the doors opened and were anywhere from 1st - 10th in the door of the game used room and they all said the same thing. No playoff anything, no batting helmets, virtually all the game worn jersey's were from ST, minor league players or bench players and the game used bats might as well have been firewood.

There were zero marquee players of any sort available.

Very, very disappointing for those who stood in line for literally 5 hours in the freezing morning cold for this pitiful display. Prices were even bumped up again this year to $250.00 per jersey.

Jeb