Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ted Williams, Chipper, Lebron, Brett, Boggs, Ripken, Mattingly...lot of items for sale

Also interested in the Chipper items if they're still available. wjyoung75@yahoo.com Thanks.

Re: Ted Williams, Chipper, Lebron, Brett, Boggs, Ripken, Mattingly...lot of items for sale

Pics of Gary Sheffield ball to dreaguilera@gmail.com

Can you send me pics of the Williams photo? KevinCDC@gmail.com

All,
    Thank you for the inquiries, but the items you requested photos of have all been sold. Sorry for the delay in responding!

Is the Cal Ripken photo still available. Can you email me a photo mets11190@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 64SHEA View Post
    Is the Cal Ripken photo still available. Can you email me a photo mets11190@hotmail.com
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I no longer have the Ripken photo. The last Ripken auto I have is the autographed rookie card in my new classified thread. Sorry.

can you send me a photo of that.
    Thanks

I know this is an old thread but checking to see if u still have any of the Chipper items still avavliable. I'm very interested. U can email me @ guyjones4@netscape.net thx