Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

question about ebay seller

scgaynor

is he a reputable game bat seller? I was wondering because I saw a few bats I liked that were priced rather low.

Re: question about ebay seller

It's my understanding that Scott Gaynor sells items that are consigned to him and are not necessarily his items. I will say that I have purchased quite a # of items from Scott over the years on eBay and have never had a problem..

I have bought several things from scgaynor. He sells many of his own things, but people consign great things to him too. He is an outstanding seller. I have never had a problem with him. He has a lot of premium stuff. I would think he is as safe as anyone, but keep in mind that he is often selling things for other people. Hope this helps.

I bought a Dizzy Dean B/W autographed HOF plaque card from Scott about a year ago. I sent it to PSA for authentication and it did not pass. I notified Scott Gaynor and was promptly refunded my purchase price of the item.

I've bought from him. He's on my AOL "favorites". But research any item out yourself because nobody's above selling something that could be suspect.

You can't edit what you post so let me clear up my last sentance. "...nobody's above selling something that could be suspect." Meaning that somebody could take advantage of a good seller when consigning, NOT that Scott is capable of wrongdoing.

Great experiences here. Communication should be better but I have never had a problem.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !