Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pawn Stars Dennis Rodman Jerseys

His ex had some nice jerseys on the show. Pistons, Bulls and even Mavericks jerseys...prices seemed low to me but whatcha expect from a pawn shop.
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Re: Pawn Stars Dennis Rodman Jerseys

I also saw that episode! I wonder if they truly buy the stuff people bring in there...

They do. I go in there every time in Vegas and see the show items all the time.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Show is 100% fake!! I doubt they buy the items to sell. They get friends or hire people to bring items in. You really think someone will bring a cannon to a pawn store or the people selling items thousands less then the expert value.

This thread has peaked my curiosity. Has anyone here checked out a pawn shop for GU items (or even purchased a GU item from one)? I never before considered one as a potential resource.

I was at the pawn shop featured in Hardcore Pawn this past wekkend and they surprisingly had a pretty good size sports memorabilia collection. They had a few game used bats and jerseys, but can't really remember who. I would definitely be hesitant to purchase anything from them without doing the proper homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    They do. I go in there every time in Vegas and see the show items all the time.
    How it works is people ask to bring things in. If you go on the site there is a place you can submit your stuff. You go in if its a cool enough item before the store opens and they tape it. The experts tell you obviously what they think its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Show is 100% fake!! I doubt they buy the items to sell. They get friends or hire people to bring items in. You really think someone will bring a cannon to a pawn store or the people selling items thousands less then the expert value.
    Have any proof to back up this claim?
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Banned

I lived in Vegas for just over four years at the turn of the century, and the only time I went to a pawn shop was because my friend's crack addict girlfriend had put a bunch of stuff up for loan and he had me go to the shop to pay to get their stuff back.

In other words, these shops do buy/sell/loan to people. I'm sure they see more junk than you can imagine. Between the drug addicts and the degenerate gamblers in Las Vegas there must be a ton of business.

My house was robbed around 2003-2004 and I'm sure my ex-girlfriend who robbed me (police did nothing) pawned everything somewhere. She should have called me and asked me for money. I'm sure she sold the $10,000 in stuff she took for about $500 - I would have given her that if she asked.

Surprisingly, she left a ton of game used jerseys and autographed photos and only took limited items. Not sure why...

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Have any proof to back up this claim?
    Seriously? Not that hard to do a search on the internet. Do you still think storage wars is real?