Anyone use Linebacker U for framing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jessica4Bama
    • Jan 2013

Re: Anyone use Linebacker U for framing?

I've decided to send my framed jersey back to them to fix it correctly. I don't want to go and sell this jersey one day framed up, and it look crappy. My double sided tape isn't letting the craft paper stick correctly anyway. I hate having to do this, but I want it done correctly.

Comment

• GMEN92
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jessica4Bama
      I've decided to send my framed jersey back to them to fix it correctly. I don't want to go and sell this jersey one day framed up, and it look crappy. My double sided tape isn't letting the craft paper stick correctly anyway. I hate having to do this, but I want it done correctly.
      I agree good choice for that money let them fix it and should give you 10% off for your troubles or a discount on a future order .. Hopefully they learn there lesson.. And hope it comes back as you wanted.. Hope they use good photo paper so pics don't fade easy or distort..

Comment

• Jessica4Bama
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by GMEN92
        I agree good choice for that money let them fix it and should give you 10% off for your troubles or a discount on a future order .. Hopefully they learn there lesson.. And hope it comes back as you wanted.. Hope they use good photo paper so pics don't fade easy or distort..
        He is suppose to email me a return label to print. We will see. As long as I don't have to pay to ship it back, I will be happy. I'm not sure what type of paper they use. The wrong picture that I removed was some type of photo paper, but it doesn't have any brand name on the back. I actually am sending him a picture that I took at a game. I have printed it off for them on picture paper. All they have to do is place it in there. I have to work on getting it packaged back up.

Good luck on your decisions.

Comment

• GMEN92
          • Jan 2013

Thanks you too. Hopefully they do the rite thing and it comes out like u wanted

Comment

Working...