Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dan Marino game used jersey

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    You also didnt notice you used your second user ID to reduce the price on your item in the c2c folder.
    So much for a vetting process.

Shoot, a vetting process is what has led to me not having a membership for 5 months while waiting.

Wait...did I just get in?

Probably not for long.

Carloscanterbury

You also didnt notice you used your second user ID to reduce the price on your item in the c2c folder.
    Ha yea didnt notice. I signed up twice in 2011 - one with work email one with personal. Did that because I never heard back after signing up with the first one.

Even though it was from 2011 they only got accepted in the last week. (I have the email to prove it) .

Ill figure out how to delete one.
    Thanks

Carloscanterbury

*last two weeks not week. Sorry
    Sorting it out now

Banned

This new member sounds and writes very similar to the now banned Dolphins23

Hello Jordan,

I went in and did confirm there were two accounts listed to your IP address. However, that may be explained by the fact that we did have some accounts that were held up in our system and recently approved. With that said, your second account 'Carloscanterbury" has been deleted and you can continue posting with your original account 'Takuleechch.'

In this instance, I apologize if the hold up in our system created any confusion but, going forward, please note that posting under multiple accounts is not allowed as per the forum rules. Thank you in advance for your compliance and please feel free to email me directly if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Chris,

Is the notification system off? I have not received a single e-mail notifying me of a new post to a subscribed thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    Chris,

Is the notification system off? I have not received a single e-mail notifying me of a new post to a subscribed thread...
    Hello Rusty,

Thanks for the post. We had done some work around the server issue to try to eliminate the issue of the site outages. I honestly don't know if that affected the notification system. I will check with our developers and get back to you. One favor I will ask. We are also looking at doing some additional work to improve the site so please bear with me if it takes a little bit to get back to you on this. That is, if there is an issue we will address it. It might take just a little time given the other things we are also looking at.

Thanks again for the post and, again, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Chris,

thank you for the quick reply. I'm a GUU addict so I'm here pretty frequently...

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    Chris,

thank you for the quick reply. I'm a GUU addict so I'm here pretty frequently...
    Glad to hear it Rusty. Given the quality people in this community, I certainly understand why you might be an "addict" There are some really great people on this site and we are always happy to hear GUU is helping to serve the collecting community.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier