Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joelsabi
    • Aug 2005

Upton Brothers Both Braves

ESPN.com's Jerry Crasnick reports that outfielder Justin Upton and third baseman Chris Johnson are headed from the Arizona Diamondbacks to the Atlanta Braves for pitcher Randall Delgado, infielder Martin Prado and minor leaguers Nick Ahmed, Brandon Drury and Zeke Spruill, according to a source.

Maybe the best things for Justin Upton.

Just bring over Zimmerman and Cuddyer and Wright soon so all their high school teammates can play together too.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.
  • NeonStatus
    • Apr 2010

Re: Upton Brothers Both Braves

Maybe the Braves will be fortunate enough to have a sibling rivalry, were the two compete amongst each other for the bragging rights of best Upton in the Atlanta outfield. These two brothers have the tools to be great, but have yet to play to their ability.

Comment

• gingi79
      • Aug 2007

HATE to see Prado leaving.

Atlanta's new outfield is now Up, Up and a Hey
      Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• godwulf
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by joelsabi
        Just bring over Zimmerman and Cuddyer and Wright soon so all their high school teammates can play together too.
        Don't forget Mark Reynolds. If things don't work out with Cleveland in ST, he might be available. Do the Braves need a third baseman?
        Jeff
        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
          • Sep 2007

guess I am willing to let my Justin Upton first career playoff HR bat go for the right price now. Never did get him to sign it or inscribe it the way I wanted. Oh well.

Comment

• godwulf
            • Aug 2007

Geez, you just reminded me, Mike...I've got 7 of J-Up's minor league jerseys. I guess I'd better start hoping that he makes it big with some club, huh? I might actually want to sell them some day.

Speaking of selling, think they'll be selling the "UP-TOWN" sign, that used to hang out in right field, at the yard sale?
            Jeff
            godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
              • Sep 2007

wouldn't suprise me, They pulled those signs down several weeks ago at the request of Justin.

I haven't heard much info about the fanfest yet, got a new season ticket rep so things are trickling slowly.

Comment

Working...