Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Can you trust JO Sports?

I have heard bad things about them, but just had a browse of their website anyway.

I am attracted to jerseys with really good game use/dirt etc and noticed this Vinny Jackson one:

http://www.josportsco.com/view_produ...roductID=10964

However the image from the game doesn't seem to be quite the same staining - or is it and I just can't see that properly?

I don't have the money for this anyway, but if I could save up, is it legit enough to get? Apparently comes with a team letter.

Re: Can you trust JO Sports?

Its looks like a good match to me

Can you trust anyone in this industry? Buyer beware.

before JO got caught doing what they did they were a very trustworthy place. I personally trust their new stuff b/c most of it comes with COA from the team and JO put videos of stuff coming out of the boxes from them. the older stuff maybe you could have reason to be shady about but new stuff i wouldn't be worried.

That jersey looks pretty good to me.

Vis a vie this jersey or in general? He was indicted for selling fake jerseys. He also sold authentic game worn and photomatched jerseys.

I completely trust exactly zero people. Jerseys speak for themselves, the real ones are real in spite of criminals such as this
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

The top half of the section between the "8" and the "3" doesn't look at all like a match. The dirt stains look completely different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by slab0meat View Post
    The top half of the section between the "8" and the "3" doesn't look at all like a match. The dirt stains look completely different to me.
    It could be that the picture was earlier in the game, and that as the game went on, additional stains maybe have altered what you see in the photo.

How do you know at what point of the game, that that picture was taken? It could still be legit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by timb69 View Post
    How do you know at what point of the game, that that picture was taken? It could still be legit.
    The commentary from the picture was something like "makes a huge catch in the 4th quarter" - after he did most of the staining while catching his TD in the 3rd. He only had 2 catches and one carry in the game (I believe this pic should be talking about his carry as that was in the 4th).