Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

February 2013 Pickups

Here is a sweet Cal Ripken Jr. hickory finished/cracked F149 model, which matches factory ordering records in 1988. I obtained it from a guy who had clubhouse connections during that time period....All it needs now is Cal to add his signature with a "game used" inscription:

Back of the barrell shows great use:

and a perfect Cal "snowman" 8:

Re: February 2013 Pickups

wow thats a sweet cal bat. Best of luck with the inscription, it will make it that much better

My Holy Grail. Picked up this heavily-used Miguel Tejada jersey from a forum member. Only two in existance and this has iron-clad photomatch. What a find! And at a reasonable price.

This is what the forum is all about!!!!! Sweet!!!

Dave Silverbrand

I recently got a few items that were used by Matt McBride. McBride is from same area as me so it's cool to have items from a local guy. I picked up the jersey and batting helmet a few weeks ago from MLB's auction and found the bat on ebay.

Please let me know if anyone has more items of his. I would like to purchase a locker nameplate.

Late on this but I got a Ilya Bryzgalov game-used stick from 2-7-13 vs the Flordia Panthers. Flyers lost in shootout 3-2. Got this after the game at the bench.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by IronpigsJared View Post
    Late on this but I got a Ilya Bryzgalov game-used stick from 2-7-13 vs the Flordia Panthers. Flyers lost in shootout 3-2. Got this after the game at the bench.
    Did he give you any thoughts on the universe? Nice stick!

Just got this in the mail today, a 2012 Kurt Suzuki MLB Authenticated road jersey. Thanks to Andrew (csu398) for picking up this jersey for me.

Also got the 2010 spring training jersey & the 2012 Oaks throwback batting helmet earlier this month.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    Here is a sweet Cal Ripken Jr. hickory finished/cracked F149 model, which matches factory ordering records in 1988. I obtained it from a guy who had clubhouse connections during that time period....All it needs now is Cal to add his signature with a "game used" inscription:

Back of the barrell shows great use:

and a perfect Cal "snowman" 8:

Not my bat, but if it was I would have his sign "1988 Season"......hate that "Game Used" especailly when the use is evident.

Just got this signed Nick Price glove on ebay pretty cheap. My first golf used item and am still trying to find a picture of him wearing it.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Mailed off a jersey to a Braves MiLB player who was in Australia for the off season playing ball. I was hoping to get it when he visited my home team but he was injured. Took a bit of a risk but got it back and he did a great job.

Pic doesn't do it justice, and I did use a silver sharpie because I didn't trust sending a paint pen across the country and hoping he charged it right.

Matthew Kennelly's 2011 Gwinnett Braves jersey, his first AAA jersey.