Here is the response from Hunt; as I assume it would be. See the first sentence - I thought someone told me there was an Anthony who was involved in the consignment but I must of misheard. Anyway...

"Hello again Mike,

Unfortunately, we do not have an Anthony who works here and Dave is on a flight back from New Orleans.

However, I did speak to one of our cataloguers and basically, there is no way we can definitively determine that it is a game-used jersey. There are a lot of companies who toss around the term “game-used” without any solid evidence of such. Our company wants to represent our material as accurately as possible and, as such, we only state something is game-used if we have specific, tangible and/or documented evidence that it was worn in a game. If we do not have that information, we will not state that it is a game used piece. The jersey was definitely a team model that was issued to that specific player and it shows evidence of having been worn in some capacity. However, we do not know whether or not it was used in a game. It could have been, it also could have not been.

So, if you only want to buy this jersey because it was game-used, then I would not recommend bidding on it as we do not have direct evidence of such use.

Hope that helps to clarify!"

I can accept this as the answer. It's notable of them to realize they do not know if it was game used or not.

Thanks all!!