Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have you ever taken a vaca day to be at home when game used item arrived?

Have to sign for a Scott Rolen jersey that arrives today, so scheduled an early Doc appointment for my bad knee then am hanging out the rest of the day to be here. I'm sure there are better ways to spend a vacation day, but oh well.
    Does anyone else waste a day off to be at home when package arrives?

Re: Have you ever taken a vaca day to be at home when game used item arrived?

Funny thread, but yes I have from time to time its always a great thing to do , just to halt the daily grind and actually enjoy this hobby of ours ...nothing wrong with that...Can i take a day off and visit your eric davis museum lol
    Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.

The babysitter usually gets the package here...

I solved the problem by having everything delivered to work.

Same here, I get everything mailed to me at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    The babysitter usually gets the package here...
    I had to do a double take when I saw "babysitter" and "package" together!!!
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    I had to do a double take when I saw "babysitter" and "package" together!!!
    ROFL yeah I can see why that sentence can be taken out of context

Not a whole day off but I have taken long lunches when I knew a jersey was expected. My mailman and UPS guy are awesome. If I am not at home they will go by my work (only 2 blocks away) to make sure I get it personally. Can't ask for more than that!
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Never taken a whole day since I have a package room at my building but I didn't really get anything done.

More than once, I must say. Also, if I checked the tracking number and showed it was at the house, I left early