Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Oakland Raider items wanted

hey,

I'm Steve and I am new to this forum, But I have been collecting since I was a kid. I have been a diehard Raider fan (sec119) since 1974 and a San Francisco Giants fan since 1978. I am Looking to add unique items to my Raider collection. interested in 60's 70's and early 80's items, especially the superbowl seasons. If you come out to the games be sure to drop by the southside motorhome section and look for the class "C" with howie long on the side. I'll have some cold beer waiting for ya.

Re: Oakland Raider items wanted

Hi Steve, welcome aboard. I too collect Raiders from the early 80's/SuperBowl teams. Lots of great info on this site. Feel free to hit me on email- would love to hear/see what items you have.

Jack E

Hey Steve

Please give me a shot out when you get a chance
    mmikemag at aol.com

I don't currently have any Raiders items for sale but had a question for you.

thanks

feel free to use my personal email sarjo64@att.net. look forward to hearing from all raider fans.

Quote Originally Posted by arjos View Post
    hey,

I'm Steve and I am new to this forum, But I have been collecting since I was a kid. I have been a diehard Raider fan (sec119) since 1974 and a San Francisco Giants fan since 1978. I am Looking to add unique items to my Raider collection. interested in 60's 70's and early 80's items, especially the superbowl seasons. If you come out to the games be sure to drop by the southside motorhome section and look for the class "C" with howie long on the side. I'll have some cold beer waiting for ya.
    If you havent yet you should post in the Items Wanted part of the forum - this might help you find some items.
    Thanks Care - All the best