Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

G/U Movie item that you would most like to obtain

Bored tonight so thought I would think of a thread. What movie used/worn item(s) (sports related) would you most like to obtain? For me I think it's the wine-colored Slazenger sweater that Sean Connery as James Bond wore playing golf against Goldfinger. I've actually played this course and it looks exactly the same as it does in the movie. It's called "Stoke Poges" and it's about 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport west of London, the clubhouse is now a 5-star resort called the Stoke Park Club.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: G/U Movie item that you would most like to obtain

love to have something from Field of Dreams or Major League.

Thanks to a fellow GUU I have one of Geena Davis's jerseys from League of Their Own!

Not movie but show used, Eastbound and Down... The bat that Kenny Powers used to hit his first home run. The bat was broken in two I believe and he sold it on eBay in the show, April bought it... lucky lady.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I'd like to pick up Falco's jersey from "The Replacements"
    or Sandler's from "The Longest Yard"

I am sure Genius likes the Pittsburgh Pisces.

Oh gosh forgot about that one. I do think I would take set-shot Buford's jersey. I put a bid in on Erving's Pisces warmup that was on one of the auctions a couple of years ago. I wonder what happened to all of those Pisces Pieces???

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    Oh gosh forgot about that one. I do think I would take set-shot Buford's jersey. I put a bid in on Erving's Pisces warmup that was on one of the auctions a couple of years ago. I wonder what happened to all of those Pisces Pieces???
    A few years ago, I spoke to the woman that tailored all of the jerseys for Sportsrobe of Culver City. They were kept by the production company and she has no idea where they are now. Those Dr. J items are the only items I have ever seen, and I have been looking for at least 20 years.
    That photo I posted is one-of-a-kind and unpublished,

I currently own one of the screen worn Shane Falco jerseys from the Replacements as part of my movie memorabilia collection.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    A few years ago, I spoke to the woman that tailored all of the jerseys for Sportsrobe of Culver City. They were kept by the production company and she has no idea where they are now. Those Dr. J items are the only items I have ever seen, and I have been looking for at least 20 years.
    That photo I posted is one-of-a-kind and unpublished,
    What an awesome photo. There's got to be one of these jerseys out there somewhere. I'm surprised nobody ever made a "throwback".

I would like to own one of Robert Redford's 'game worn' Knights home uniforms (Hat, Cap, Pants) from The Natural or John Cusack's 'Black Sox' home uniform from Eight Men Out.