Just returned from the San Francisco Giants fanfest held today at AT&T park. The game used items were in the AAA section, a lot of collectors. I have attached a few photos, tried to show the set up of the floor. I took pictures after things slowed down. Great job as usual from the Game Used crew at the Dugout Store.

For me the best items were the 2009-2011 jerseys, each $99. Many people buying at least 5 jerseys. A lot of different patches on the jerseys, such as the 2010 WS patch and 2011 WS Champs patches.
Many good names, I personally saw 3 Sergio Romos, 2 Edgar Renterias, 2 Barry Zitos, 2 Freddy Sanchezes, 2 Bruce Bochys.

Bats were $30-$100, Stars and Stripes caps $50.

I personally got 2 Sergio Romos from 2009, the home listed as game used and the road as team issued, but showed good wear.

I also got a 2009 Home Renteria, team issued, but showed good wear, and 2010 Orange Friday alternate Bochy game used.

Also picked up a 2009 road game used Andres Torres, the front had dirt stains from the last game of the year, probably from a stolen base the Torres had according to the boxscore.