Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: eBay seller listing bad Witten/Romo "used signed" items

Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
    Since I submitted my posting here, the seller has received 2 negatives and changed the item description on both the Witten signed shoe and the Romo signed cleats. You think he might be feeling a little heat?
    Well, this totally sucks. I am the sucker who bought the Witten cleate. And yes I do agree the J is horrible. I am quite confused on the paperwork that came with the cleate. It does have the matching hologram sticker that the shoe does but the hologram on the paper was put on upside down and looks shady. Any ideas on what do do or how to prove this stuff is not real. I also bought the troy aikman play book from 1994 and the Tony Romo game used signed pants from 2008. I was hoping to surprise my husband as he is a huge fan but I guess i messed up. Any help in authenticating this stuff would be great. Or proving that it is bad would be even better. Thanks sasha

Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
    He has moved on to Eli Manning items now. Just look at his purchase history (he buys low priced items such as pants and cleats) and within a few days they are magically signed by Eli. What really hacks me off is that I have reported him to eBay several times and they don't care. He committing fraud and eBay is the enabler.
    Maybe somebody should contact these other poor people and let them in on his tricks. They are assuming he is legit and all the while he is in his dungen making more fake autographed items to sell. I was looking at his track history and there are alot of people out there who think they are getting a great deal and it is sad as heck. I sure thought I was getting an awesome deal for my husband.

The Giants/Steiner LOA has the ball signed by Eli Maning.

I guess you can contact eBay -- I contacted them 3 times and they didn't give a damn. As you can see, nothing was done -- all the scumbag did was change his user id. If he used the post office then he has committed postal fraud which is a very serious offense. Other than that, you can file a claim with eBay and let them know this guy has committed fraud and you want a complete refund. If you paid using paypal, I would also get them involved and have his account frozen. Good luck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sashastanford View Post
    Well, this totally sucks. I am the sucker who bought the Witten cleate. And yes I do agree the J is horrible. I am quite confused on the paperwork that came with the cleate. It does have the matching hologram sticker that the shoe does but the hologram on the paper was put on upside down and looks shady. Any ideas on what do do or how to prove this stuff is not real. I also bought the troy aikman play book from 1994 and the Tony Romo game used signed pants from 2008. I was hoping to surprise my husband as he is a huge fan but I guess i messed up. Any help in authenticating this stuff would be great. Or proving that it is bad would be even better. Thanks sasha
    File a complaint with eBay - just file the complaint as "item not as described", write a lucid argument and I believe that once you file the complaint, the Seller will have you send them back. I don't think the Seller wants the claim to be escalated to a point where eBay looks at it.

Jim

The Romo pants are now being listed by one of the buyers. The eBay seller ID is gee3434david who purchased several pair from the original scammer. He purchased a pair of "signed" Romo pants, Manning pants and Ware pants. These were listed with a starting bid of $1000 which has now dropped to $800. BEWARE!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autograghed-...f#ht_82wt_1255