Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Vinateg Hockey collectors - Anyone have experience with Classic Auctions?

I posted this same question in the general Game Used Memorabilia Discussion forum but I thought I would post here as well to catch anyone who frequents this forum more.

I've been browsing Classic Auctions' winter auction offerings and there is a ton of really cool items up. Has anyone ever dealt with Classic Auctions? Is their opinion/authenticity guarantee on game used equipment and sticks accurate and honest? They state they will stand behind the authenticity of the items they auction off for up to 3 years which is one of the better guarantees I’ve seen from any auction house. Anyone have any experience with them?

Re: Vinateg Hockey collectors - Anyone have experience with Classic Auctions?

You will wish all auctions houses were as good as Classic. They are great and they come up with some amazing stuff. Highest recommendation.

Re: Vinateg Hockey collectors - Anyone have experience with Classic Auctions?

i have bought from them. shipping to the states is a little high, but they are top notch.

as an fyi, if memory serves me right, your first purchase has to be paid with a bank check or money order.