Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile WTB: Paul Konerko Memorabilia

I super collect Konerko, and I'd like to add some memorabilia pieces. It has to have a reputable COA/Photomatch. Pictures and prices please. Thanks guys.

Re: WTB: Paul Konerko Memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by Konerko_Collector View Post
    I super collect Konerko, and I'd like to add some memorabilia pieces. It has to have a reputable COA/Photomatch. Pictures and prices please. Thanks guys.
    As soon as i saw paul konerko in the thread topic and poster i knew it was you Mike good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa1334 View Post
    As soon as i saw paul konerko in the thread topic and poster i knew it was you Mike good luck!
    How did you know it was me? Are you on any other forums? Hopefully I can find some memorabilia here!

How did you know it was me? Are you on any other forums? Hopefully I can find some memorabilia here!
    its me chisox22 from blowout, we were messaging today lol and i knew it was u bcuz who loves paulie more than u lol

its me chisox22 from blowout, we were messaging today lol and i knew it was u bcuz who loves paulie more than u lol
    Oh, haha. I didn't know it was you. Konerko is my favorite. ! Good luck on finding a Freddy Garcia memorabilia piece. He was very good for the Sox.

Yea hes my all time fave! I actually have a few things already. A game used hat with very heavy heavy use, and i just got a game used jersey from 2010, as far as game used goes. Also have a auto 16x20 of him holding the world series trophy, framed auto \34 from absolute memorabilia , just to name a few things. Fortunatley for me, freddy is passed his prime so his stuff is cheap, paulie aint cheap haha

Yea hes my all time fave! I actually have a few things already. A game used hat with very heavy heavy use, and i just got a game used jersey from 2010, as far as game used goes. Also have a auto 16x20 of him holding the world series trophy, framed auto \34 from absolute memorabilia , just to name a few things. Fortunatley for me, freddy is passed his prime so his stuff is cheap, paulie aint cheap haha

That's really cool. Do you have pictures of them?

That's really cool. Do you have pictures of them?
    Im not home but ill send u some pix later in blowout

Im not home but ill send u some pix later in blowout

Nice stuff!