Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Re: Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    Did you ask how bad was the handling that cause the hologram not only slid over and a couple deep heavy creases?

Or just maybe, the hologram wants to follow with the current trend. It is doing the "harlem shake"?
    Michael, don't you speak English because I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you now accusing the seller of spilling a milkshake on the jersey? I don't understand your comment. It looks like something Jason Edelman would have written with that smiley face (or 10) after it.

All I know is the jersey appears to be the same jersey from Grey Flannel that I posted so I'm not sure what the point of continuing is unless you are really just trying to stir the pot up.

Did you every email your concerns to the seller and receive a reply?

From what I've read in past threads about this seller, I wouldn't waste time with is stuff other than to warn others, if so inclined.

The sticker is in a different place for whatever reason, otherwise the jersey appears to be the same as it was from Grey Flannel. Something like this wouldn't be a deal breaker on an item for me normally but given the sellers history..............to each his own going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    Michael, don't you speak English because I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you now accusing the seller of spilling a milkshake on the jersey? I don't understand your comment. It looks like something Jason Edelman would have written with that smiley face (or 10) after it.

All I know is the jersey appears to be the same jersey from Grey Flannel that I posted so I'm not sure what the point of continuing is unless you are really just trying to stir the pot up.

Did you every email your concerns to the seller and receive a reply?

Ha!

Would rather deal with people selling GU on Craigslist before I deal with a KNOWN fraudster! I wouldnt even touch this jersey with a ten foot pole.

Milk shake is bad English for Harlem shake... lmfao!

The pot is NOT need to be stirred up since history speak for itself, like the title stated "Here we go again!"

Maybe you can blame on Steiner for handling the jersey -- here is the video of them doing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwrxd5vfj_c

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    Maybe you can blame on Steiner for handling the jersey -- here is the video of them doing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwrxd5vfj_c
    I have to admit, I laughed out loud.