Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Darryl Strawberry cap on Ebay....bad!!!

Check out item # 160985184307.......definitely not a game worn Darryl Strawberry Dodgers cap. The NEW ERA labeling is 1985-1987 and the MLB label is pre-1988. Mr. Strawberry was with the Dodgers beginning in 1991. The seller guarantees the autograph to be real......it may be.....but what about the game usage by Strawberry. Clearly not a Strawberry gamer. What do you guys think?

Re: Darryl Strawberry cap on Ebay....bad!!!

WOW! Can you believe that the seller hasn't pulled this cap from Ebay yet? It is clearly not a Darryl Strawberry game used Dodgers cap......The autograph looks okay, but that is all. Everything else is so wrong. I feel sorry for the buyer of this item.

Crisp7777

Banned

Did you email the seller your concerns? They may have no clue what you posted here. If you did email them, did they respond?

I did email them and provided a detailed explanation of all the reasons why this is a bad cap plus I also stated that my concern was not to condemn them but to educate them. Still, it remains for sale on Ebay.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallyman77 View Post
    I did email them and provided a detailed explanation of all the reasons why this is a bad cap plus I also stated that my concern was not to condemn them but to educate them. Still, it remains for sale on Ebay.
    I know as a seller myself that every time someone emails me an item is bad doesn't mean it is bad but it sounds like your evidence is pretty strong. Too bad they are turning a blind eye to your findings.