So here is my story, I was bidding on and winning a game worn fielding glove earlier this week on eBay when all of a sudden I get an email saying that all of my bids were cancelled and that the item had ended because the seller "No longer had the item" or some nonsense like that. So I'm a little irritated with this and send the seller a message asking whats going on because I was extremely interested in the glove and was really looking forward to adding it to my collection.

Well my first message gets no reply so I wait a few days and send another message asking if the glove was sold off of eBay because I would like to track it down one way or another. Once again I get no response and as of right now, have received no other communication about the glove.

Am I wrong in my thinking that I should be upset about this and am owed some type of explanation? Or am I just out luck?

I am asking because I am just really confused at the lack of communication especially since I was winning the auction, actively bidding on another of his items and had intentions on bidding on several more items. (Which is something that I won't be doing now, mainly because of the lack of communication)

Note:The seller has put up new items since my initial messages so it's not like he didn't have access to eBay. I just don't like being ignored especially when I was ready to purchase at least 2-3 items from him.