Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: larry bird ebay

Banned

larry bird ebay

does anyone have input on this 87 larry bird rose jersey on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LARRY-BIRD-1...item27d09ca257

Re: larry bird ebay

Ah, good 'ol Greg Walker. Another fine scum of the earth ripoff artist!
    Just do a search on his name and you'll find multiple threads of his doing's on here.
    Stay faaaaar faaaar away!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    Ah, good 'ol Greg Walker. Another fine scum of the earth ripoff artist!
    Just do a search on his name and you'll find multiple threads of his doing's on here.
    Stay faaaaar faaaar away!
    thanks for input! plus it comes with a mears A8,,,,, another shoddy job signed off by troy

Banned

Thumbs up Re: larry bird ebay

Now having read this post, Mickey, I see the photo you were trying to email me. I have never seen the number on a separate tag from the "LB notation on a gamer Sand-Knit jersey. I'd never say never, but when the first one I see is a Bird, I'd pass.

Dave Miedema

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Now having read this post, Mickey, I see the photo you were trying to email me. I have never seen the number on a separate tag from the "LB notation on a gamer Sand-Knit jersey. I'd never say never, but when the first one I see is a Bird, I'd pass.

Dave Miedema
    ive never seen one either,,, but here's anotthe one from Mears database with a A10 grading,,,,,,NOT like that means a Helleva whole lot!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    ive never seen one either,,, but here's anotthe one from Mears database with a A10 grading,,,,,,NOT like that means a Helleva whole lot!!
    What does that mean? Sounds like you are discrediting MEARS's knowledge. Do you have a reason to believe they are wrong, if so please elaborate otherwise I don't understand your comment if you are going to use their photograph if you don't trust them?

Banned

Did my last post state specifically anywhere that the pic posted was bad ...or good?!NO.. i was merely pointing out with the pic in response to Dave's point about the seperate LB tag and number tag signafying the length. As far as my last sentence in that post , it is in reference to a lot of poor evaluations and issuances of letter of opionions by this company to some bad items, which was even noted by the president himself about items below 500.00. there are numerous bad items littered thru-out ebay, as we speak right now, with LOO from this company. and the seller of this bird shirt also has a pete rose shirt that had initially been issued a LOO and then redacted...why issue it in the first place??? why not evaluate it better and NOT issue a LOO? and if this image is floating around the internet then i find its NO big issue of posting it here. all of these points have been noted in the Mears practice thread.,, and as your bias toward this company.

I have had several Washington Bullets Sand-Knit jerseys from 1986-87 and 1987-88 seasons in my collection that I received directly from the equipment manager in 1989 that all had the extra length tag as a seperate tag.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    Did my last post state specifically anywhere that the pic posted was bad ...or good?!NO.. i was merely pointing out with the pic in response to Dave's point about the seperate LB tag and number tag signafying the length. As far as my last sentence in that post , it is in reference to a lot of poor evaluations and issuances of letter of opionions by this company to some bad items, which was even noted by the president himself about items below 500.00. there are numerous bad items littered thru-out ebay, as we speak right now, with LOO from this company. and the seller of this bird shirt also has a pete rose shirt that had initially been issued a LOO and then redacted...why issue it in the first place??? why not evaluate it better and NOT issue a LOO? and if this image is floating around the internet then i find its NO big issue of posting it here. all of these points have been noted in the Mears practice thread.,, and as your bias toward this company.
    Looking at your history of posts time and time again you attack MEARS work in the industry, so obviously you are against them and you have an agenda to attack them, which I assume was the purpose of this thread in the first place.

Good job, continue to make posts attacking a company that ties to do the right thing for the hobby - They are human but at the end of the day they try to do what's best for the hobby now and in the future.

If you don't like them don't use their service but attacking them every few posts just shows you have other plans than to work with everyone on bettering the hobby.