Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Willie Randolph line up card

I have the lineup card from Willie Randolph's last game a Mets manager and I was thinking about putting it up for sale. I have no idea what to ask for it, any thought?

Re: Willie Randolph line up card

The Braves used to sell dugout lineup cards for $100 but dropped the price to $50. They framed them from Cox's last season and priced them at $250, I believe, with the frame. The Rangers had a stack signed by Showalter for $60, but had been unable to move them. You never know what a last game item might go for, but those prices might give you a sense of the market.

mariners sell them for 100 for most teams 250 for yankees and bosox

I guess I will just put it on ebay and see what happens hoping the framing and the fact its from his last game will make it worth a couple hundred dollars.

The fact that it's signed is a plus, since managers often don't sign these even though there's a blank for it and even when authenticated by MLB. (Of course, the official batting-order card handed to the ump must be signed; these dugout lineup cards are unofficial).

I can't tell from your photo, but I assume it's authenticated, so you should give the hologram number.

I actually had it signed at a show he did here in New York two years ago, I have never seen any of his sold already signed. It is authenticated (BB886045). I emailed MLB at one point to see if they would add that it was his last game to the description but I never got a reply.