Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool Re: My first game used bat :)

Yea I've seen it on eBay long time ago but unfortunately I can't afford that glove at the moment I'm in hospital problems with my diabetes and just found out I'm gonna need to have my pancreas removed so I'm waiting for surgery. Honestly I don't really like it maybe if it was a custom glove with Gary Sheffield embroidered on it I would. Thanks for trying to help me find a Gary Sheffield item. All I do in the hospital is look for Sheffield items on eBay app on my phone

Re: My first game used bat :)

Quote Originally Posted by dre707 View Post
    I know its not game used but i just got this today its a gary sheffield rookie autograph baseball its really hard to find these and i got it for only $10 on ebay no one bid on it and i took a chance on it as the seller put up a dark picture and you couldnt see auto but i could make it out and when i received it i was glad i purchased it. Heres link to see when i purchased it on ebay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/251239737370
    And this is what i got i think i got it at a steal
    I feel a little leary about this autograph. I know sometimes signatures change but there is a HUGE difference in this and the others. Maybe he did make that drastic of a change but just seems a little odd to me. Is there any legitimate COA on the ball? Hopefully you got a diamondin the rough. I'm not a Sheffield expert.

The bat and cleat is super swag. I wonder if since it says road to 500 if that means it is a HR bat? Maybe you could photomatch it.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    I feel a little leary about this autograph. I know sometimes signatures change but there is a HUGE difference in this and the others. Maybe he did make that drastic of a change but just seems a little odd to me. Is there any legitimate COA on the ball? Hopefully you got a diamondin the rough. I'm not a Sheffield expert.

The bat and cleat is super swag. I wonder if since it says road to 500 if that means it is a HR bat? Maybe you could photomatch it.
    I'm pretty sure auto is legit here are other autos on eBay

Cool Re: My first game used bat :)

I put up some early sheff signatures to compare to ball what do you guys think real or fake auto? If it is a fake that's ny first fake auto I've purchased but I'm pretty confident it's the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by dre707 View Post
    I like your Sheff bat, but I bet the Icon hologram is covering up some of the Tigers' weight markings on the bat. These are knob photos, but this will give you an idea of what I am talking about:

I'm not necessarily advocating taking it off, but it is also Sheff authenticated, so... I see one dot just after the sticker, but I bet more is hiding under the sticker. I hate how some of these companies haphazardly place their authentication stickers.

Hope you feel better. Good luck with the surgery!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Few more Sheffield items I have

Wink Re: My first game used bat :)

2007 glove

I have another glove I will post and a new 2006 lvs m9 bat I just purchased just uploading pictures

Just got this in yesterday rawlings ny mets authentic batting helmet autographed by Gary sheffield with inscriptions