Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My first game used bat :)

Its not much compared to what you guys have but its my first ever game used bat actually game used item im a noob at this but here its is a 2007 gafy sheffield game used bat it has cleat marks an inseam ball mark a small crack and sheffields tape job and sticky!!! i put up some pics i took from my cell phone.

Re: My first game used bat :)

Dude, that is a pretty cool first bat in my opinion. And don't be put off sharing just because some members have HOF quality stuff, they are the exception rather than the rule.

Nice looking bat!!! Congrats. Shows lot of use!!

Beautiful bat... I love players like Sheff, who hang around the sport for many years because they continue to produce. Awesome use and authentication on the bat, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Great bat! We all wish we could have a collection the size that some on here do but we cant all be reclusive millionaires

Thanks guys i appreciate all the feedback i know it isnt a high dollar game used item but to me i love it i wish i could afford a sheffield game used jersey but i cant afford it with all my medical problems been a diabetic for 17 years finally seeing some complications well enough of my problems back to game used i will be posting all my game used items i buy on this thread soon just waiting for them in the mail.

very nice bat!! As a Boston fan..I always hated when Sheff came to the plate as a yankee.

Nice bat, and congrats on your 1st!

Thats a great first bat. I like the seam mark from the ball thats pretty cool. Plus the Road to 500 makes even better. Im newer into collecting and like you I get what I like and can afford. My first bat was a JC Boscan bat. I really liked his story so thats why its cool to me. Collections have to start somewere, people who collect the high end stuff had to start some were. Collections will grow displays will get better. I know id be proud to show off that Sheffied bat, I plan on adding one to my collection soon!

I also have this game used batting glove i just started collecting game used i use to buy game used jersey cards i still have them but buying game used items is the way to go! I have another pair a sheffield gloves on the way.