Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Lets see your Matt Adams Cardinals stuff!

Was going through some Adams stuff on ebay and found a listing for autographed photos. Saw this photo and recognized it had to be from the 2011 AFL.....based on the hats of the players in the background, his uni number, and no fans in the stands....Remembered that I had an AFL bat of his. Think I have a match.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Just thought I'd add to the group of Adams stuff. Pics of cleats, gloves, and a bat from the 2013 season...

Cleats:

Bat was used on 5/25/13 against LA. Shows some nice use...

Gloves:

Bart, very nice.....love that bat! Was it in pieces when you got it? I remember one game, but I think it was later in the year, he was using an all black Marucci, struck out, and slammed the bat to the ground in several pieces.

Thanks Jason. No, it was just cracked. No major breaks. Though I do have a 2013 Beltran that was in three different pieces when I picked it up!

NLDS GM 4. The playoff balls had silver/gray ink this year. You can see that color transfer on the bat. So far, the only playoff bat sold by the team. Hope there are some more at the WWU next weekend!

Nice find as always! I would imagine there will be some good stuff at WWU next week. Looking forward to it...

Here's what I found out on my Adams WS bat. The bat was auth to game 4. He broke a bat in NLCS gm 5 on his second AB. I think he started using this bat for his final 2 ABs of NLCS gm 5. I have it matched to his second and fourth AB of NLCS gm 6. I think I also have it matched to WS gm 2 first and second AB, also WS gm 3 his fourth AB, and WS gm 4 his second AB. The auth doesn't say when he broke it which is strange, but I have a theory. On his third AB he struck out looking. I think he went to the dugout and whacked the bat on the step or something because there is a big gash in the bat barrel, and in his fourth AB of gm 4 he is using another bat. If all of this is true, then he used this bat to get all 3 of his WS hits before breaking it.

Here are some pics of the bat. You can see the gray/silver marks from the playoff balls as well as numerous gold marks from the WS balls.