Lets see your Matt Adams Cardinals stuff!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jlengeli
    • Jun 2013

Re: Lets see your Matt Adams Cardinals stuff!

I'd say your theory is spot on. The dugout steps are green, too, are they not?

Comment

• onlyalbert
      • Jan 2011

Picked this bat up late in the season with a few others indirectly from Matt. It was signed when I got it so hard to see the streak above the inscription, but matched to a single on 9-6-13. Always cool to see turf embedded in the pine tar.
      Attached Files

Comment

• onlyalbert
        • Jan 2011

Hats off to Smitty for the idea and help. The bookcase came from Walmart. $61 delivered. Only took about 30 mns. to put up. First 2 jerseys are WS issued and the last one is his true rookie 2012 set 2. The bats are his NLDS and WS. Fielding glove was used all season including WS. The batting helmet is from 2012. The hat is actually CCarp's last home hat that was used in the postseason 2012. Threw it in there for looks. And the other one is Adams' minor league All Star hat. For the money, I think it looks so nice I might just order another one to fill up. Still looking for a locker room folding chair if anyone knows of any.
        Attached Files

Comment

• coophallmonitor
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by onlyalbert
          Hats off to Smitty for the idea and help. The bookcase came from Walmart. $61 delivered. Only took about 30 mns. to put up. First 2 jerseys are WS issued and the last one is his true rookie 2012 set 2. The bats are his NLDS and WS. Fielding glove was used all season including WS. The batting helmet is from 2012. The hat is actually CCarp's last home hat that was used in the postseason 2012. Threw it in there for looks. And the other one is Adams' minor league All Star hat. For the money, I think it looks so nice I might just order another one to fill up. Still looking for a locker room folding chair if anyone knows of any.
          That is an awesome set up. I may have to do something similar myself. .. Very nice!

Comment

• coophallmonitor
            • Jan 2014

Who's red cleats are those on the left?

Comment

• jlengeli
              • Jun 2013

Looks amazing, Jason! Congrats and nice work!

Comment

• onlyalbert
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by coophallmonitor
                Who's red cleats are those on the left?
                Those are Chris Carpenter from 2005 CY year.

Comment

• coophallmonitor
                  • Jan 2014

Those are Chris Carpenter from 2005 CY year.
                  Nice!

Comment

• MLB~NUT
                    • Feb 2011

Looks great, gotta get some plexiglass glass or glass door to keep away the Dust!

Comment

• onlyalbert
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MLB~NUT
                      Looks great, gotta get some plexiglass glass or glass door to keep away the Dust!
                      Plexiglass!!!....for dust?......what the heck did I get married for?!! LOL

Comment

• dmb71vw
                        • Feb 2013

Anyone have a Matt Adams bat they would sell?

Comment

• onlyalbert
                          • Jan 2011

Here's a couple more bats from the WWU a few weeks ago. Can anyone say they have 2 different bats used in the same game from their player? This all black SAM bat is authenticated to being broken in this AB where he tied the game with a single. So in his next AB he picked up the red label Marucci and hit his 15th HR to give the Cards the lead. The bullpen blew the lead in the ninth, but the Cards came back to win in 10 thanks to Matt's contributions. Then on the next day he batted in the first inning and hit his 16th HR. I'm pretty sure the blue mark I have circled is the HR he hit the night before as it is not on the bat in the pics of that game.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Sotystl
                            • Aug 2013

Here's a couple more bats from the WWU a few weeks ago. Can anyone say they have 2 different bats used in the same game from their player? This all black SAM bat is authenticated to being broken in this AB where he tied the game with a single. So in his next AB he picked up the red label Marucci and hit his 15th HR to give the Cards the lead. The bullpen blew the lead in the ninth, but the Cards came back to win in 10 thanks to Matt's contributions. Then on the next day he batted in the first inning and hit his 16th HR. I'm pretty sure the blue mark I have circled is the HR he hit the night before as it is not on the bat in the pics of that game.
                            LOVE that sam bat. Awesome pickups.

Comment

• coophallmonitor
                              • Jan 2014

Great research! Very nice...

Comment

• onlyalbert
                                • Jan 2011

Picked up a cool bat at the Cards Care stadium auction on opening day. Bat was used by Matt in game 5 of the NLCS last year. As you can see from the pics it was completely shattered. So, I decided to have it repaired by Jeff Scott of Birdbats and have it re-signed and inscribed. As you can tell by the before and after pics it was a fantastic job by Jeff! I'd recommend him to anyone for a repair hands down!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...