Hello Chuck Lumb.
I received an email from you about 4 weeks ago and immediately called you and spent some time on the phone with you.
I told you on the phone, and you confirmed you knew, that i knew Pete Rose personally, I was able to pick up the phone personally and call pete, and I knew several people who were involved with him in 1985.

I told you on the phone that I would research this bat, and if i felt that Pete Rose did not use a corked bat in 1985, and that this was not a corked bat used by Pete Rose in 1985, i would pull the bat. I told you if it was left up there, it meant i was comfortable with it .

Without revealing confidential matters, I can simply tell you that my research did not suggest in any way i should pull the bat. My research also revealed that you are somewhat of a Pete Rose zealout, which is fine, as long as your passion does not over come you.
Any time i have a question about an item, I will pull it. I have demonstrated this. I also address it immediately, as i did when i asked you for a phone # and contacted you. You had said on the phone you would respect my decision. My decision was to leave the bat in. I am sorry you did not like my decision. I am very comfortable with the bat and anyone who purchases it will get a lifetime guarantee of authenticity from Goldin Auctions, as well as its PSA GU-10 desgination.
Ken Goldin