Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dodgers 2006 Road Jersey Question

I am not a Dodgers collector but was offered a Lofton jersey to add to my Lofton collection and had some issues with the jersey as I unfortunately believe it to be a retail authentic.

First most of the examples of Dodgers road jerseys from 2006 that were sold at auction included a year flag tag which this jersey does not have. Second, the buttons on this jersey are blue which appear to be consistent with a retail jersey. A brief review of getty images seemed to confirm this.

However, the wash tag is the appropriate code and appears sewn into the seam. I am left with the conclusion that this is a retail authentic jersey but was hoping any Dodgers experts can offer further insight as well as thoughts/explanation for the wash tag code.

Below are some images provided by the seller who purchased the jersey at auction a few years ago.

Question Re: Dodgers 2006 Road Jersey Question

Can anyone help or have an opinion on this jersey?
    It was purchased thru Historic Auctions in December 2006. Authenticated by Brad Wells - Head Authenticator for Expert Sports Authentication LLC.