Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Louisville Slugger World Series bats

Looking for Louisville Slugger World Series bats...used or issued! Tigers are my priority, but am interested in any world series bats from any year.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Re: Louisville Slugger World Series bats

I have a 2008 world series Rocco Baldelli C271. The bat was used, signed and comes with a team signed COA stating it was used in the 2008 world series. World series is not stamped on the bat though.

Would listen to an offer

jahimiak33@yahoo.com is my email
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Still looking for Louisville Slugger world series bats...any tigers..used or issued..also any non tigers for years I dont have yet. Thanks...
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Banned

Got these (2) game used bats that I hope you have an interest in. First is a Jason Giambi game used home run bat from the 2003 World Series. Has full PSA letter. Second is an Ivan Rodriguez signed inscribed "game used" Mizuno bat (saw you like Ivan Rodriguez bats in your sig)

Quote Originally Posted by sprtsrul11 View Post
    Got these (2) game used bats that I hope you have an interest in. First is a Jason Giambi game used home run bat from the 2003 World Series. Has full PSA letter. Second is an Ivan Rodriguez signed inscribed "game used" Mizuno bat (saw you like Ivan Rodriguez bats in your sig)

On the Giambi bat, do you have matches showing it's use in the WS and the HR at-bat?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    On the Giambi bat, do you have matches showing it's use in the WS and the HR at-bat?
    Thanks
    I asked that same question via eBay and received a response, but no evidence.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics